Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Mute Monday - Family









Family portrait deleted. Sorry you missed it.

13 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely family! Happy MM!

Edtime Stories said...

hey nice mute monday.

ArtfulSub said...

Really nice looking family. And boat! Happy Mute Monday!

Steve Patterson said...

Hey Bunny, so good to see you!

I have some good news for you!

SeaRabbit said...

Really nice choice! I love the man sitting with the two kiddies... ;)
Happy Monday!

DIXIECHICK said...

What a lovely family you have...
Happy MM!
Dixiechick

Rebicmel said...

Great pics!!! Happy MM

denae said...

What a cute family photo :) aw

Loving Annie said...

Awwww, Bunny, you have a beautiful family... Norman Rockwell, it is !
*cyber hugs*
Loving Annie

Auntybelle Cracker said...

Funnest times is wif' family!! Happy MM!

Java Junkie said...

Very nice, Bunny! Happy Monday!

Vixen said...

Great pics. I LOVE that top one w/ the saying. LOLOL! Too funny....

Joana said...

Ah, your kids are so cute! But the first one takes the cake. XD

Happy MM!