Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Mute Monday - Family









Family portrait deleted. Sorry you missed it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely family! Happy MM!

Edtime Stories said...

hey nice mute monday.

h said...

Really nice looking family. And boat! Happy Mute Monday!

Steve Patterson said...

Hey Bunny, so good to see you!

I have some good news for you!

Anonymous said...

Really nice choice! I love the man sitting with the two kiddies... ;)
Happy Monday!

DIXIECHICK said...

What a lovely family you have...
Happy MM!
Dixiechick

denae said...

What a cute family photo :) aw

Constance said...

Awwww, Bunny, you have a beautiful family... Norman Rockwell, it is !
*cyber hugs*
Loving Annie

Aunty Belle said...

Funnest times is wif' family!! Happy MM!

The Java Junkie said...

Very nice, Bunny! Happy Monday!

Vixen said...

Great pics. I LOVE that top one w/ the saying. LOLOL! Too funny....

Anonymous said...

Ah, your kids are so cute! But the first one takes the cake. XD

Happy MM!