Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Can't Get This Out of My Head

These songs are my current faves and I can't get them out of my head.


5 comments:

G-Man said...

God I wish I had a sound card on this POS puter..
Sorry Bunny, now I may never know what songs captivated you so......G

The Creeper said...

OMG. I love Who Knew. But with the recent developments in my life it makes me cry.

Not nearly as much as that Avril LaVigne song "When You're Gone". OMG, look up the video for that song, it has me sobbing every time I see it.

db said...

I like the Boni Jovi song. With me and Peggy being back together from our "bump" in the road, the song makes me a little emotional.

Michelle said...

I had never heard the Bob Jovi song til now. IT is beautiful!! Might be my new fav too....lol I also love Pink's, Who Knew, too. *sigh*

Cali Girl said...

I hadn't heard that duet with JBJ & LR before, I really like it. The Pink song I LOVE!

I'm on a bit of a country kick right now (gee, I wonder why)...

Happy Hump Day!