Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

HNT


I've been playing around with Gimp, trying to learn what all I can do with it. This is one of the results.

Why do we get half-nekkid? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1





What Classic Pin-Up Are You?

You're Lili St. Cyr!
Take this quiz!


Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

29 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

And what a beautiful result it is. I love that shot, and pose, and view.

HHNT!

not2shy said...

Perfect for screen printing :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the shot and the view...it's one of my favorites...can see myself approaching ....

db said...

lovely view

HHNT

Zoely said...

Love it! I came by earlier to see if you were up...
HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

Great work! Gimp isn't an easy one to work with, imo... True that I am full of bad habits wit my usual proggies..;-))
HHNT!

h said...

I don't know what Gimp is, but I like the results! Happy HuNTing.

Weekends Off said...

I don't know what gimp is either but that's a really nice photo, I love the lace :0)

TK Kerouac said...

Beautiful View, happy HNT!

SoCal Sal said...

Yummy moon rising!

Charlie said...

gorgeous result! would make a nice t shirt design actually! HHNT :)

Deech said...

Nice choice of colors...Happy HNT!

Flyinfox_SATX

Keyser Soze said...

Awesome Lili! HHNT!

Vixen said...

Oh holy cow.....

Anonymous said...

Oooh... cool effect! Cheers and Happy HNT!

TUG said...

That's pretty cool! HHNT!

Stealth said...

:) lovely lovely...those are my favorite style of panties :)

(I got Betty Page and I think I am going to steal this from you.. :P)

HHNT

Rae said...

I so love those tests...I'm apparently Bettie Page. I couldn't be more surprised...or delighted!

Trueself said...

Turns out I'm Lili St. Cyr too!

Edtime Stories said...

I love the way this looks...would love to see more like this.

~Tim said...

Looks like you're getting the hang of it!

HHNT

G-Man said...

Nothing like a Michigan Harvest Moon!!
Beautiful Bunny....G

Evening said...

Oooooo, Bunny, I love that picture. Love the colors and love the panties.
Sexy photo, Sweetie.
HHNT.

girl under cover said...

I'm glad you played around... don't stop! HHNT!

ATLLG said...

my favorite part!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I love the effects on that picture.
VERY NICE

HHNT

Mina Lamieux said...

Bring out the Gimp! Love it.

rob said...

Unfortunately, the Gimp doesn't do that for me. Well done. HHNT (late - I actually came around early Thursday our time but I was too soon, story of my life ;)

BTExpress said...

Spectacular ass. I'd love to give it a few love slaps. ;-) Happy HNT!

PS
Thanks for the picture, I feel better already. :-)