Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Mute Monday - Extremes






*********************

Sorry if I'm a bit slow getting around to everyone's MM today. I'm a bit under the weather. So much so that I never even turned on the computer yesterday. Not once. I was too ill to READ A BOOK. Seriously. What's my problem?:
(Picture stolen from Debbie & CJ; thanks!)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! Happy MM!

Edtime Stories said...

love the rabbit...

Weekends Off said...

Cute pictures! I hope you feel better soon!

TUG said...

Damn that's a big rabbit! My Other used to raise rabbits and show them. She's told me of their terrible scream when she had to tag their ears. Reminds me of a horror movie.

Aunty Belle said...

OOH..sorry ya's feelin' cruddy, Sugar. BUT--I never knowed that bunnies grew so massive!!
Amazin'. Thanky fer yore visit to see me.

Hope youse well in no time--not readin' a book is a sign of serious illness! (grin)

BirdMadGirl said...

Great pics :) The Great Dane image has always been one of my favorites.
xox

Happy MM!!

(And back off my Christian...) *wink

h said...

Love these. Toy ponies are too cute. And that rabbit could feed a family of 9! Happy Mute Monday!

Anonymous said...

Ugly huge rabbit here!!! But that tiny so cute poney... Oh my!! I want one... lololol...

Gnomeself Be True said...

Nice take on the theme.

Prettylyf said...

That rabbit is gigantic. lol at the e-coli and shigella burgers

Prettylyf said...

feel better asap

Vixen said...

Ooo!!!! I love your pics! You have the best I have seen so far. I have that doggy pic. I have a REALLY great pic I should have used now that I have seen yours. ;)

Constance said...

Sorry to hear that you're a bit under the weather today, Bunny.
You know you are REALLY sick when you cna't read :)

The comparison pictures are so cute !
And I loved the giant bunny - I've never seen one so big !

Hope you feel better tomorrow --

Loving Annie

Constance said...

heh-heh. I just noticed the message board and the specials of the day :)

George said...

Is that fur bunny real? Talk about mutated.

Feel better soon Bunny ... or the doctor may have to make a house call.

xoxo