Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!

It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!


1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc).

silk or satin, fingers lightly running over my skin, my fingers touching my lover's skin, the rigidity of an erect penis, teeth on skin, a lover's hot breath on my skin, fingernails down my back - how many is that?


2. What are your non-genital erogenous zones and what do you like done to them?

Neck, breasts, ears, b
ack of the knee, inside of the elbow . . . They like sucking, licking, biting, kissing, pretty much anything you can think of . . . .

Edit: Jon reminded me of the most important erogenous zone - THE BRAIN. Hello! How could I have forgotten that one?? It likes to be stimulated and seduced. In fact, if it isn't, the body is not likely to follow.

3. What sounds get you sexually charged?

A lover's sighs and moans, a lover whispering in my ear (especially naughty things), the grunts and groans that result from rough, physical sex. The #1 though - whisper "I want you" in my ear and I'll drop whatever I'm doing - I'm all yours. A little jazz sax in the background never hurts either :-)

4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex?

Three years, by my choice. I did a lot of "everything but" to make up for it. :-) Not by my choice, 18 l-o-n-g months (while married, mind you).


5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it?

Seesaw. It's just awkward.

Bonus (as in optional):If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be?

I have fantasies of submitting to a certain friend who shall remain nameless (you know who you are); I would also submit to William Fichtner or Thomas Jefferson. I would love to dominate Elizabeth I (I can't explain it, so don't ask) and Alton Brown. (I'd make him cook for me - in the nude - and then feed me, by hand - still nude, of course. I have a seriously warped mind.)

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you the seesaw is awkward. great answers. Happy TMI!

Ronald Burgundy said...

Alton Brown?? That would be one hell of an episode of Good Eats.....=)

Ron

Edtime Stories said...

I have loved the seesaw...
Elizabeth I, I think there may be a group on the internet for that...;)

Anonymous said...

You have an interesting collection of tactiles tur on... ;-)
But... 18 months without sex while being married? Ouch!

#5 is really awkward!!!
Happy TMI!

h said...

Great answers. Alton Brown? Now THAT's a unique choice! Happy TMI.

Sam said...

lol thanks for the seesaw visual and Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

You rock, woman!

Sexy-thing, you.

Happy TMI

Anonymous said...

Cooking nude is great, just don't get too close to the burner. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

You definitely want to avoid the same accident that Jamie Oliver when he tried cooking a Valentines Day dinner in the nude.

Sam said...

I definitely want in on the battle for Christian Slater lol !

Shibari said...

WOW! I am just... WOW... I loved this weeks questions and LOVED your answers... ;)
xoxo

SheenV said...

Hmm, the Seesaw looks interesting - we'll have to try it some day!

sandy shoes said...

LOL @ Alton Brown.

Vixen said...

These were hard questions. You did GOOD chickie. Awesome answers. :)

happyTMI!

Stephen R. said...

Submit to Thomas Jefferson - - now, that is EXTREMELY hot!!!! Great answers!!

dareuu said...

i so want to be breathing on your neck with my hard penis pressed against you as i whisper "i want you" in your ear.

and to answer your question from my blog, no it doesn't make you a perv. it makes you a dream come true!

i'm not going to say love you. how about lust you instead? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think that seesaw is just funny looking. Am I also the only one who thinks the wheelbarrow is quite humorous to imagine, visualize, try and that sort of thing? :)

Joy, Shared said...

Thanks for the feedback and you've got some fantastic, thoughtful answers. Now I know what I've got to shoot for the next time around.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome and OOOH, I agree about Alton Brown!

Anonymous said...

Ha...great TMI

But 3 years? By choice? You're more brave than I am ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm always running late for TMI, which always reminds me of your rabbit hole.

Um, maybe I should say that -- or edit that? But not likely; I'm on a roll. ;)

Once again our answers are so similar. I makes me think I should have put you down for my bonus.

Have a happy TMI dear -- you so deserve it.

Shandra said...

Omg your answer to number 3 is my answer to number 3 exaclty!!! I can't believe it! It's almost like copy paste!

Hahaha, seasaw looks interesting, I don't think I have ever tried that one.

Thomas Jefferson is an interesting choice...

Happy TMI!

~d said...

I am sooo behind!
I love your answers!
I love the rigidity of an erection!
I (love) you!

Rae said...

The seesaw DOES look awkward...I don't think I would have enough upper body strength for that.

I can totally see dominating Elizabeth I though! She was such a powerful woman, it would be intriguing to see her submit. I might laugh seeing ALton submit though... :-)

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

The seesaw is for films, exhibitionists and others who want to make us all feel bad for feeling awkward. Seriously, with all that concentration who feels the good stuff?

Love ya like, well, a cute fuzzy bunny!

Work4Fit said...

wow. i still cant get over the whole 18 married months of no sex. yikes. ; (

loved your answers, btw! ; )

db said...

I never thought of Alton Brown as sexual. I bet the kitchen would be hot!