Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grammar Rock - Interjection

This is what I'm hearing all day, every day. Well, the whole DVD worth. I didn't remember there being 60 of these.

My daughter and I spend the day dancing and singing these. Even my six-year-old is into it. He was singing Conjunction Junction before bed last night.

Schoolhouse Rock ROCKS!!

4 comments:

The Creeper said...

I have found myself singing Conjunction Junction in my head. Along with I'm Just a Bill and Energy before.

LMAO!

Hey, did you know they made Schoolhouse Rock computer learning games? I bet the kiddos would like those.

Vixen said...

Huh. The numbers slightly surprise me. Good poll. :)

Vixen said...

I'm a freakin' moron. Doh. Let's pretend I wrote that on the REAL post it belonged to.

Caffiene. I need caffiene.

crse said...

I hope and pray that I will but today I am still just a bill! Did you ever notice the nastyhot undertone of conjunction junction? I gotcher function right here baby!