Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


Time Warp!!


Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon


Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers


Monster Mash - Boris Picket and the Cryptkickers



Thriller - with Legos!


You Are a Zombie

You're a pretty apathetic person, and you often feel like you're sleep walking through life.
You don't necessarily have a case of the "blues", but you do have a case of the "blahs."
It's hard for you to snap out of your boring every day routine. You're a bit burned out.
The only thing you crave is the company of others. But you're not too nice to the people who do hang around you.

Your greatest power: Your lack of a normal conscience

Your greatest weakness: Your lack of most emotions

You play well with: Aliens

Your Monster Profile

Basilisk Midget (who you callin' a midget? I'm am 5'2" damnit!)

You Feast On: Peanut Butter (ok, got me there)

You Lurk Around In: The Hearts of Men (gee, I thought it was a bit lower)

You Especially Like to Torment: Emo Kids

13 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

squirrel nut zippers are awesome

good choices.

G-Man said...

Happy Halloween Bunny..G
xox

h said...

Charming! I'd never seen that Zevon video. It would appear he DRANK the production budget from the record company!

What a troll that guy was!

Happy Wednesday!

db said...

Happy Halloween Bunny!

Weekends Off said...

Happy Halloween!

I'm a vampire!
You have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.
And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave.
You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh.
Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primal

Your greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charm

Your greatest weakness: Human flesh

You play well with: Werewolves

dareuu said...

i realize it is halloween. but more important is the birthday of one of the greatest minds in music. someone who paved the way for performers. one who broke into a music genre that has never been the same.

yes, today is the 40th birthday of vanilla ice. in my office it will be "ice, ice baby" all day long!

Trueself said...

Interesting. I am also a zombie.

Here's what I got on the other one:

Your Monster Name is Insane Doctor
You Feast On: M&Ms (How did they know?)
You Lurk Around In: Swamps
You Especially Like to Torment: Priests

Michelle said...

Ohhh I love the TIme Warp!! Hell, I love The whole Rocky Horror Picture Show!!

Happy Halloween!!!

Vixen said...

Nice I'm a werewolf. *snort* I suppose that is better than a Vampire....

Happy Halloween :)

The Creeper said...

First, I love Rocky Horror and thoroughly enjoyed you posting Time Warp. Thanks!

Second, I'm a vampire.

"You have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.
And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave.
You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh.
Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primal

Your greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charm

Your greatest weakness: Human flesh

You play well with: Werewolves"


LMAO! Uh, that's a bit true.

And OMG, my monster name! LMFAO

"Brutal Slayer

You Feast On: Armadillos

You Lurk Around In: Roller Rinks

You Especially Like to Torment: Groupies"


I lurk in roller rinks! Oh, that so cracks me up.

And FYI, you may torment Alex all you want. He's so Emo Boi sometimes.

Rae said...

Excellent choices! SNZ are great! And the Time Warp is the best...

I'm a Werewolf
You're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.
You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.
Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.
But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.

Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into nature

Your greatest weakness: Lack of self control

You play well with: Vampires
(damn, I thought that would be about my animalistic urges) :-)

"Wicked Nightmare"

You Feast On: Power Bars

You Lurk Around In: The Hearts of Men

You Especially Like to Torment: Crybabies

...ooh, I like that one. Happy Halloween!

crse said...

Hilarious! I need to find my inner monster.

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added tons of new emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info