Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Finding the Right Words

I think my bad mood as of late has to do with what is missing in my life, including, but not limited to:

Kissing, Pampering, Seduction, Flirting, Devouring, Grinding, Manipulating, Kindness, Pinching, Massaging, Petting, Extravagance, Pushing, Rocking, Submission, Caressing, Strength, Tasting, Gratification, Colliding, Groping, Pleasure, Softness, Biting, Fondling, Hedonism, Nibbling, Domination, Hardness, Desire, Brushing, Spooning, Teasing, Pressing, Spanking, Grazing, Kneading, Snuggling, Stroking, Touching, Sucking, Rubbing, Licking, Fucking, Passion, Frolicking, Embracing . . .


_________________________________________

Your Deadly Sins

Lust: 60%
Sloth: 40%
Envy: 20%
Greed: 20%
Wrath: 20%
Gluttony: 0%
Pride: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 23%
You'll die from overexertion. *wink*
How Sinful Are You?
_________________________________________

On a slightly more serious/non-horndog mode, I am in a better mood today. Less exposure to Spousehole + more exposure to exasperating but funny kids + restoration of DSL = happier Bunny.

The mammogram went fine. No big. I had no idea the girls could be squished quite that flat, but it wasn't painful at all. From check-in to walking back to the car was just over 30 minutes. With the new digital machines, they know immediately if the "films" came out, so there's no waiting around while they develop the film. If you've been putting one off because someone told you it hurt, GO GET IT DONE. It's no big. No need to flip hair even.
_________________________________________

Had lunch with my mom. She wanted to know how my weekend went (i.e., what did we fight about this weekend). I told her some of it and then made a joke about how once a year just isn't enough for me (she was already somewhat aware that our sex life is almost nil in the last few years). She said "OMG! Your father and I have slept in separate rooms for nearly 30 years and we're older than dirt and I get more than that!"

Great. Exactly what I needed to hear. EWWWW!

8 comments:

Pluff said...

Wow!

Colliding? Daaaaamn!!

Anonymous said...

lol...damn girl, that would put anyone in a pissy ass mood!

My sympathies! :(

Vixen said...

It's a sad moment of discovery to find out your own mother is getting it more than you are....

(((Bunny))))

But freaking YAHOO to the DSL being back *whew*

George said...

Did you try imagining mom and dad doing it more than you? Sad thought indeed.

Be well Bunny

Rae said...

THAT's why I've been so crabby lately...I'm missing all those things too! :-)

The Creeper said...

I definitely hear you girl on what is missing. I'm not missing as much, but it is still disheartening.

I'm not to the mammogram age just yet, but I won't dread it when I am.

TUG said...

LMAO! That for sure is TMI!!

crse said...

HA! Go mom but still! I like the words list. I think i need that too. I think im going to email this to gill as a slight hint....