Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mute Monday - Peace



by Nancy Howe - click for copyright and purchasing information





Spousehole and the Girl



By my parents' house, this spring

*******************************************
If you read Polt's Palace, you know that his father has been quite ill and in a lot of pain. Papa Polt died last night, with Polt, Mama Polt, and the dog at his side. If you read Polt, please go offer your condolences to a funny, sweet blogger. Love you, Polt. May Papa Polt rest in peace.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cat is wonderful! And the dad & kid's one too... ;-)
Great choice!
Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Searabbit...love the buddha cat! Happy MM!

Kitty said...

love the last photo, so affectionate.

Anonymous said...

Nice MM!
Have a great day!

Gnomeself Be True said...

Buddha cat rocks.

Why "spousehole?"

h said...

Great images of peace. You're the first to do a Dove. Perfect!

G-Man said...

That was sweet Bunny...
You seem to be a very warm, compassionate human being...
I hope you find peace and love as well...
Have a great week..Galen

Aunty Belle said...

Ah....the "Visualize whirled peas"
is one of mah favorite bumper stickers!

RIP Papa Polt.

Weekends Off said...

Beautiful pics!

Vixen said...

I love the dove one... And Spousehole with the girl is fabulous!

Love your choices. :)

sparringK9 said...

happy mute monday....heeeey wouldnt mind hanging at that lake house!!! looking at the post above....i once karaoke'ed eminems song "quitter" much to the dismay of the friends i was with

you a quitter
and you bitter cuz I came along

If you talk about my little girl in a song again
Im gonna kill you

grrrrherhahaha

i always laugh at that...love how the song breaks at the end

happy MM!!!