Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mute Monday - Peace



by Nancy Howe - click for copyright and purchasing information





Spousehole and the Girl



By my parents' house, this spring

*******************************************
If you read Polt's Palace, you know that his father has been quite ill and in a lot of pain. Papa Polt died last night, with Polt, Mama Polt, and the dog at his side. If you read Polt, please go offer your condolences to a funny, sweet blogger. Love you, Polt. May Papa Polt rest in peace.

12 comments:

searabbit said...

The cat is wonderful! And the dad & kid's one too... ;-)
Great choice!
Happy MM!

Kate said...

I'm with Searabbit...love the buddha cat! Happy MM!

Kitty said...

love the last photo, so affectionate.

Jon Galt said...

Nice MM!
Have a great day!

iamnot said...

Buddha cat rocks.

Why "spousehole?"

ArtfulSub said...

Great images of peace. You're the first to do a Dove. Perfect!

G-Man said...

That was sweet Bunny...
You seem to be a very warm, compassionate human being...
I hope you find peace and love as well...
Have a great week..Galen

Aunty Belle said...

Ah....the "Visualize whirled peas"
is one of mah favorite bumper stickers!

RIP Papa Polt.

Rebicmel said...

Love the pics girlio!!!HMM

Weekends Off said...

Beautiful pics!

Vixen said...

I love the dove one... And Spousehole with the girl is fabulous!

Love your choices. :)

she said...

happy mute monday....heeeey wouldnt mind hanging at that lake house!!! looking at the post above....i once karaoke'ed eminems song "quitter" much to the dismay of the friends i was with

you a quitter
and you bitter cuz I came along

If you talk about my little girl in a song again
Im gonna kill you

grrrrherhahaha

i always laugh at that...love how the song breaks at the end

happy MM!!!