Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

HNT

Summer's sandal tan lines haven't faded completely!!

Why do we get half-nekkid? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1

Ringxiety or fauxcellarm - good to know it's not just me!

22 comments:

Zoely said...

nice. HHNT!!

db said...

pretty

Anonymous said...

You're lucky...I didn't get any sandal tan line this year... ;-((
HHNT!

h said...

Happy HuNTing. That Halloween thing was wacky. You can't be friendly AND a misanthrope!

TK Kerouac said...

beautiful toes, I'm sending you a private invite. happy HNT!

Vixen said...

I *LOVE* pretty toes!!!!

happyHNT!

SignGurl said...

You have beautiful piggies!


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

SoCal Sal said...

Mine is faiding too. Nice tootsies.

Constance said...

But it is still a ice perdciure and a pretty pair of feet, Bunny ! Happy Thursday to you !

TUG said...

Oh, the feet guys are going to love this one. Very nice! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

great tootsies! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

It's nice to look back on sunny summer days and tan lines help to remember. Happy HNT.

Polt said...

Hmmm, your toes look better than mine....maybe I oughta go get that pedicure people keep talking about...

HAPPY HNT!

Keyser Soze said...

Lovely toesies! HHNT!

Jason said...

HHNT !

Evening said...

I love painted toe nails. I can't stand to not have polish on mine.
Yours look very pretty.
HHNT

ninex said...

toesies! wo0t!

G-Man said...

Yummy Toes Bunny!!!

BTExpress said...

Great looking toes, all straight and perfect. Happy HNT!

The Ethical Slut said...

Very cute! You must have spent a lot of time outdoors for those tan lines!

HHNT!

~Tim said...

What about the other tan lines?

HHNT!

Mina Lamieux said...

A very cute HNT!