Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tagged! - Desktop View

I was tagged by Girl Under Cover to show you my desktop:

I use Ubuntu, so if this looks a little different from the norm, that's why. Mine is quite boring. No cool pics, nothing interesting. Sorry. Even the game icons were put there by my son (he has his own log-in, but plays with mine anyhow). Actually, my 6-year-old son's desktop is far more interesting. He has Mr. The King as his background and his desktop is COVERED in game icons. Some are repeated many times.

The Rules:

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. Don't add or remove icons before doing this - we want to see what your desktop REALLY looks like. Here's how to do it on most systems:

1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (to the right of F12)

2. If you get a "save" window, save it. Otherwise, open a graphics program (like Paint, Picture Manager, Gimp, Photoshop) and paste it (ctrl-v). If you wish, you can edit before saving. But don't, okay?

3. Post the screenshot on your blog. Describe and explain if you wish, such as why you chose that look, what your background is, or why you have so many/so few icons.

4. Tag 5 friends and ask them to show us a Free View of their desktops as well.

5. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants!

People who have already pimped their desktop:

Chez Francine
Bloggishi
Unchained Melody
LadyJava’s Lounge
Mariuca
Revellian Dot ComDesktop
Emila’s Illustrated Blog
Spiff, The Spaceman
Rolando
Brown Baron
The Kat House
Views From the Back Row
Life Under Cover
Down the Rabbit Hole
add yours here after doing this tag.

I tag the following:

Chelle of It's My Escape
Sue of That Rusty Road to Zion
Ed of Edtime Stories
Crse of Zamphir, Panflutemaster
ZigZagMan of Zig's Rants

If I didn't tag you and you want to play, do so and let me know you did!



You scored as Exotic Dancer Barbie, You are Exotic Dancer Barbie!! Lucky you!

Exotic Dancer Barbie

92%

Transgender Barbie

58%

Sorority Slut Barbie

33%

Barbie got Back

33%

Goth Barbie

25%

Gansta Bitch Barbie

17%

Which Funny Barbie Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done the desktop capture. Kinda fun. I am a bad girl tho...I ignored a couple of the rules. Heh. Breakin' the law! LOL!

Oh, and I'm Sorority Slut Barbie! LMAO!

ZigZagMan said...

Ok lass.......I'll play this one, for the life of me, still can't get ubuntu to boot proper from a hard drive...:)

Thanks for stopping by...:)

girl under cover said...

Thanks for playing along, Bunny! And I hope you have a better week to come!

Michelle said...

Cool tag! I played :)

crse said...

This is my first desktop capture! Im so far behind on my blogs! End of the month is a killer.

rob said...

Ubuntu v7 rocks, I'd boot it more often except I haven't the time to get it working with my TV card.

I've tagged myself.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com