Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Complete and Utter Escape

All outside this room ceases to exist. We are living in this moment – no past, no future, only right here, right now. No family, no friends, no work, no worries. The only thing that's real is you and me and how we stimulate one another's senses.

We will see nothing but one another. Looking into one another's eyes, undressing each other at first with only our eyes. Taking in the vision of one another: curves and angles, softness and hardness, shapes, outlines. Appreciating the uniqueness of the person before us, aroused by the vision of a new lover.

Fingertips caressing skin. The textures, the contrasts, the imperfections – all perfect in this moment. Deliberately brushing against one another, barely touching, every nerve on fire, yearning for more. Soothing, relaxing, arousing – nothing exists but our touch of one another.

The taste of lips on lips. Salty, sweaty skin, stroked with a gentle tongue. Lapping up one another's essence. Kissing, tasting, drinking of one another. Consuming one another, completely. Tasting nothing but one another's passion.

The smell of perfume, cologne, mouthwash – the preparations for passion. Quickly overwhelmed by the aroma of arousal, itself soon supplanted by the scent of sex, on our hands, our breath, our skin. In our hair and the air around us, on the sheets, the furniture. A fragrance created by passion.

The sounds we elicit from one another. Soft sighs, half-moaned instructions. Skin moving against skin; slurping, sucking, smacking. Affirming sounds, escaping our lips before the sensations even reach the conscious brain; the crescendo of impending climax, the melody of sweet release, and the whispered coda of satisfaction achieved.

Yes, a complete and utter escape. If only for a few hours.

9 comments:

Lady in red said...

now you got me really hungry for my final fling

Trueself said...

Okay, okay, I can't wait to meet my new guy that may become an FWB for me. I am hoping we will provide that for each other.

Edtime Stories said...

wonderful words... those kind of escapes are so wonderful

Kittie Kate said...

Sounds good to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice escape.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Wonderfully described...

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Wonderfully described...

Constance said...

The best escape in the world...

Whitenoise said...

Nicely written.