Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!

It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!

1. What was the first movie you saw on a date?

I think it was Tootsie, but I'm not sure. His name was John and he was 6'5" and I was 5'2" - a match made in heaven, for sure. That was a long, long time ago - lol.

2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.]

Tim, who I dated briefly as a freshman in high school. We went to the dance after a Friday night football game and he kissed me while we were dancing. I could feel his erection against me as we danced - that was a first too!!

3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)?

Does parking our bicycles count? Then it was the woods near Chippewa Chapel. If not, then in the car it was Horner's Woods on the dirt road cul-de-sac before there were any houses, in my lovingly restored 1967 Mustang.

4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you?

Date? No. Had sex with, yes. Would I? Sure, if I wasn't a married woman. ;-)

5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date?

I had a really good time on a date where we went to dinner, hung out at the beach (that's where everyone went to "cruise" and show off their cars), and then climbed Mt. Pisgah to watch the sun set. I remember that being a lot of fun. The sad part - I can't remember his name!
To be honest, though, so many relationships I've had developed organically, such that what counts as the first date is somewhat blurred.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on.

Probably the one where my college boyfriend proposed to me. We took a picnic lunch and went to a lighthouse out on the Jersey shore. It was romantic and sweet and wonderful. Sometimes I have trouble remembering why I broke off the engagement a year later. He was a pretty great guy. We stayed friends for several years after that, though I couldn't bring myself to attend his wedding. Too painful for me.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being married stops you from dating? Sounds like your dates have a lot of action.

Parking on a bike...sounds painful.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for reminding me about Tom's Mustang. I completely blipped that until I read your post!

Ah, the first 'feeling your erection' moment. That's a biggie! (or at least it seems like it then lol)

h said...

To hell with kissing and parking. We want to know if you let him.....

DRIVE THAT 67 MUSTANG!

Happy TMI.

Anonymous said...

Seems that we feel a bit of the same about those dates stuff... I thought I was puzzled by the word... but I see you are a lot like me... ;-))
HTMI!

Ronald Burgundy said...

Nice answers. Take care-

Ron

ATLLG said...

You had me when you said "lovingly restored 1967 Mustang"

Enyo said...

LOL. How exactly does one go about parking on a bike? No, really....this could be important information for me to know.

OMG. The first erection story...so funny. Damn that brings back memories.

What an incredibly sweet proposal.

Sam said...

lol of course bicycles count! ;op Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Parking on a Bicycle?? How fun / painful!!!!

Happy TMI

Renee said...

Ah, what a great proposal site. I'm a bit envious now.

Happy TMI!

The Creeper said...

Paul and I met on the internet. He hates it when I tell people that though.

Tough shit.

Stephen R. said...

I think parking bicycles should DEFINITELY count!!! Great TMI answers!! :)

Cali Girl said...

lol, love the parking on a bike ;)

Happy TMI!

Constance said...

Happy Tuesday Bunny ! Never too much information :)

SheenV said...

"Tootsie"? Was he trying to tell you something? lol

Go Buckeyes!!

Crashtest Comic said...

check out my blog--

i quoted a little watership down!

BTExpress said...

Question #4 really got my imagination going. :-)

Charlie said...

Tootsie! great great movie. Still love dustin to this day.

ps was really to say thx for your constant kind words to me. thats all x

~d said...

HAHA! Date, no! Had sex with? Yes! (smile!)
DYING!
Gotta love that erection moment! Now I totally remember that! (not YOURs..umm, mine).

Vixen said...

You had GREAT answers. I about choked on my water when I read the erection part. *snort*

happyTMI! :)

George said...

While the ladies may laugh and giggle about the erection thing ... it could have been and probably was highly embarrassing for the kid. I think a lot of guys would be like that. You girls just don't appreciate what we have to do to get you interested oh no ... you always pretended not to notice while inside you're thinking ... he has one .. I think I just scored, wait till I tell the girls

Evening said...

This was a great TMI. Very sweet memories.
And I loved, loved, love your Mute Monday pictures. The first love pictures were just precious.
xo

Shandra said...

Hahahaha Lol at Tim having an erection while you were dancing. Oh highschool awkardness.

How do you park a bike? haha

I wish I had a mustang, they are sexy!

Happy TMI!

Professor Fate said...

Great answers (as usual) Bunny.

Happy TMI

crse said...

OMG Bunny! If our little devil spawns meet, we must NEVER let them go off on bikes together! Seriously this was a great TMI! It brought back a lot of awesome memories!