Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TMI Tuesday

It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!


1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? what all time record would you hold?

I would probably lead the league in striking out at getting marital nookie. Or would that put me at the bottom, statistically? How about most blocked shots? (i.e., my shot blocked by my "opponent")

2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? best music to fuck to? best music to make love to?

People get me in the mood to have sex, not music. But anything with a prominent jazzy saxophone certainly helps things along.

Best fuck music? Hard rock/metal - heavy beat, frantic guitars, etc. probably fits this for me, but I don't actually listen to this during sex terribly often.

Best music to make love to? Baroque pieces, jazz (with that saxophone I love so much). Instrumentals definitely, no words. I want to focus on my lover, not lyrics.

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment?

The bed. Boring, I know. It might be the shower, if height difference wasn't such an issue (Spousehole is a foot taller than me). We have hardwood floors, so floor isn't terribly comfortable. The living room couch isn't bad though. And on an air mattress in front of the fireplace is pretty nice sometimes (but not terribly practical with kids).

4. (girls) Have you sent or given your used panties to a guy? Do you know what happened to them? (guys) Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? What did you do with them? (non-breeders) What is the protocol for this "tradition"?

I haven't given them away so much as they were kept by a couple guys. One I know used to masturbate with them, the others I have no idea.

I don't get this thing at all. I have no interest in some dude's skid-marked man panties!

5. What makes a kiss great to you?

If it starts off gentle and sweet and soft, but the urgency and intensity builds and builds until it's no longer a kiss but a mouth fuck. Not slobbery - I hate that, but not totally dry either.

Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? If you are interested in same sex partners, how do you determine who pays?

I haven't been on a date in so long . . . if I remember correctly, if I asked I paid. Generally I tried to always switch off - he paid, I paid, he paid and so on. But if a guy's ego or sense of chivalry or whatever was so wrapped up in him being the one to pay, I would stop arguing. I think that's silly, but whatever. I'm more likely to tolerate the "I'm the guy, I pay" thing if he clearly makes more than me (which right now is anyone with a job, since my total income is about $20/week from babysitting the neighbor boy.)


Music from my life:

20 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Love to kiss like that!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking like you on #5... and on the Bonus either!
Great TMI!

Anonymous said...

I agree with #3. It's all about being comfortable. Sex doesn't feel good if when you're distracted by awkward positions or hard surfaces

h said...

Good answers. I couldn't figure out any way to answer this weeks. So, I did a stolen Troll Poll.

Joy, Shared said...

Good answers. I agree with quite a few of them.

George said...

Hmmmm ... I was raised to be the payor in dating so I naturally assume the role on a date. If it is somebody I have recently met or never dated I would feel obliged as I would if I had asked them out. If I have been dating somebody for a lengthy period of time (anybody more than 2 dates the way I have been going for a while) then there would not be a problem with sharing the bills.

Love kissing ... your way or any other ... it's all in the tongue

ATLLG said...

A nice bottle of wine while parked out in a nice private overlooked has never cost me over $20.00.

When ya wanna go? We can practice our kissing skills!

dareuu said...

mouth fuck! i love that description and i think i can pull that one off.

and i bet i can compete with you on the blocked shot thing.

Em said...

Nice answers. I definitely go for a comfortable location...and yes, a kid-free zone. And I'm not much on the music. I'm not looking for distractions at that particular time.

Work4Fit said...

I'm with you on #3- ok, not literally but you know what I mean! ; ) Oh & your #5- I like it the same way! ; )

Happy TMI!! ; )

Cali Girl said...

lol, I said the bed too... It's comfortable though and there's lots of room.. plus it's easier to create a rhythm then on the unmoving floor or somewhere else..

great answers!

Happy TMI!

Renee said...

Hey now! The bed isn't boring - that was my answer too. Okay, I actually said bedroom. We have a pretty sturdy desk chair in there too. ;)

Happy TMI!

Vixen said...

#1....((((You))))

happyTMI!

Sam said...

Great answers lol I agree with more than one ;op Happy TMI~

Anonymous said...

Beds rule!

The air mattress sounds wonderful... If I had a fireplace. And no kids around for the weekend ;)

Happy TMI, doll :)

Rae said...

"Mouth fuck"? Whoa...that is the best description ever.

And the sloppy kisses are the worst, I still shiver in disgust when I think about my first kiss--which was so sloppy I had to spit afterwards. Ew. :-)

I do like when a guy pays, I have to admit. There is a certain chivalrous aspect that I really enjoy about it.

Big Kahuna said...

Hi Rabbit - Perhaps age is an issue (for me) but I love beds!!!

Gina said...

Love #5! I soo agree with you on it hehhee Have a great TMI!

The Creeper said...

Great answers. I'd have to say bed too, as that is the only place I get any. Sadly, we have never broken in every room in the house, hell, none but the bedroom and master bath. *rolling eyes*

******* said...

I'd pick the bed. Why not? I'm lucky to get any at all, let alone some in an odd place. I get a lot of blocked shots also. Love that expression.