Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TMI Tuesday!

It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!


1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?

Varies, depending on the situation. Ideally, cuddle AND fall asleep. But I haven't had that in a long, long time. Wash up and skedaddle before his wife comes home or my husband gets suspicious has been the order of the day . . .

2. Have you ever faked orgasms?

Duh. I'm a girl. Sometimes it just isn't going to happen and if your partner has a fragile ego faking it is easier than trying to explain that it's not him, it's you. I haven't done this in a while though, as I'm trying to be more honest about such things.

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?

There was a weekend in college . . . probably 5 or 6. That was an amazing weekend. Yes, it was just one guy - it's incredible what a college-age guy can do when left alone with his girlfriend for days on end :)

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?

Not while I was driving, but while the other person was driving . . . Yes, I've bumped my head on a steering wheel a time or two . . .

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime? Do you think most people lie when asked?

I wouldn't have the slightest idea of the average number of sexual partners for my gender. Amongst my friends the number varies from 1 to over 100. With such extremes skewing things, that mean is probably meaningless. Finding the median and the mode might be more telling than the mean.

Do people lie about their number of sexual partners? Sure, some people do. Some women minimize it, I think some men "enhance" their numbers when talking with other guys. I really don't see the point. It is what it is. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my stats, but so long as I don't have any STDs, why should anyone care?

Bonus (as in optional): Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)

Absolutely. I have male friends with whom I have absolutely no interest in doing anything sexual. Then there are others . . .

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great set of questions this week. I like your answers...watch out for low flying steering wheels! :D

Anonymous said...

I loved your answers.

Prathima said...

Great blog ...

h said...

Great answers. If you're TRYING to get laid, wouldn't it be smarter to DOWNPLAY the total number?

Methinks so.

Ronald Burgundy said...

Well done.

Ron

Renee said...

I understand your faking orgasm answer completely. I think it's falsely a given that we fake to get it over with or he's not doing something right.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.... keep the wash up for later...;-) when it is possible...;-)
You have a valuable reason for faking... I admit... ;-)
I wish I could have male friends... ;-)
Happy TMI!

~d said...

(Not while I was driving!)
HAHA! LOVE that!
Ever had a problem with a gear shift?
(smile)

Happy TMI-T!

Anonymous said...

I like your answer to 5. Numbers really shouldn't matter, but society norms see to get people hung up on them.

Shibari said...

Bunny~*
Your answers are delicious... I always love stopping by here. I am so blogrolling you, I am finally getting caught up on all the blogs I want to read.. yours being one of them ...
HTMI-T
S~*

ATLLG said...

well I'm glad we don't have to be JUST friends....

Enyo said...

LOL. I think every girl has to fake it once...just to prove she can ;)

and I can so relate to the "what a college-age guy can do when left alone with his girlfriend for days on end" to go back and re-live some of those days knowing what I know now....I'd do it in a heartbeat.

happy TMI :)

Sam said...

lol loved your answers as always :o) Happy TMI!

Deech said...

Happy TMI...Great Answers!

Flyinfox_SATX

Vixen said...

*snort* Your #1 was awesome. LOLOL

You go girl ;)

happyTMI!!!

Polt said...

I like the honesty in your answers. You dont try to be cute or witty (which you are) but you just answer the questions honestly. Very well done.

HUGS..

George said...

Bunny ... I don't think you fulfilled youself with 5 or 6 in a weekend and in college yet. 9 in 30 hours when I was mid thirties.

Your answers were great ... leaning something new every day with you.

Anonymous said...

I agree, counts shouldn't matter ~ and I agree with the bonus completely!

Anonymous said...

I don't get the faking thing. I've never faked. Ever. No kidding.

crse said...

I like to think of it as "team spirit" rather than faking....

Lady in red said...

don't you just love those guys who tell you that they always know when a woman has faked it......oh so you did notice then NOT!!