Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Mute Monday - Boycott

Some from the past:



No, no, no, no!:
___________________________________________________

And definitely DO NOT BOYCOTT THIS:


I'm having my very first smash and flash (mammogram) today,
since I turned 40 last month. Wish the girls and me luck, okay?

15 comments:

h said...

Happy Mute Monday. Great assortment of visuals.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stuff! Happy MM!

Weekends Off said...

Just stopping in to say hi! Those are cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!#3 is quite a collection of baddies!!! and I agree!!!
Would like to borrow your breat cancer awareness banner... Would you mind?

Aunty Belle said...

HEy! Good luck wif that mam-o-gram

AN' does ya know of that wee book by poet laureate, Wendell Berry, name "Another Turn of the Crank"? Zippy book on why the big box and chain stores is trying ter box and chain us.

Anonymous said...

good luck with the mammogram...i'm due and putting it off.
I like your images, esp the WalMart one--your source for cheap plastic crap! LOL.

sparringK9 said...

good luck with the smash n mash! good set of images....i like best the boycott of chain stores....every town looks the same...no character! sad.

happy MM!

crse said...

That brought back memories buddy!

sandy shoes said...

Smash&flash, heh. Good luck!

Vixen said...

LOL at the no sex one. *snort* No shit, eh?

GL today!!!

Zoely said...

also thanks for putting up my link at MM, you're a doll & I'm a dope! ;-)

~d said...

(YIKES!) Good luck, Mama!

there is a serious(ness) to your MM that I find sobering. I like it, Bunny. You choose well!

The Java Junkie said...

Excellent MM! Happy to you, and good luck to you and the girls...

BirdMadGirl said...

Great images for this week! Happy MM!

Good luck with your smashing. Breast cancer runs rampant in my family so I got my first smashing for my 30th bday. A bit earlier than usual, but I'm paranoid about that kind of thing. My doc actually said she wished the age limit was dropped so more women would get tested earlier and insurance would cover it. {{hugs}} to you. It isn't as bad as they make it out to be.
xox

Rae said...

I'm watching "The Corporation"--it's basically entirely in support of Mute Monday...just not directly