Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's 2p.m. on Saturday; Do you know where my DSL is?

Because I sure don't. OMG, I am going insane, I swear. I am at the library again because I just can't break this addiction. At least there's free parking on Saturday. I walked yesterday - forgot how hilly my city is -- but walking 2 miles sure reminded me!

Fucking 01 20 & 20 (my phone company - c'mon it's not that difficult to figure out!) still hasn't seen fit to reconnect my phone and DSL. Mofos. See, we saw a 01 20 & 20 truck on our street Thursday right before our service died. I am sure they accidentally disconnected us instead of one of the neighbors (some people just moved). Happened with our cable once - they meant to disconnect the house 10 digits down from us but cut us off instead (for instance, 55/65). That company took a week to reconnect us and fought me on a credit for the week w/o service. They're fucktastic!

Last night: Did not get sushi or sex, damn it. He wanted to try someplace we haven't been so we went to Uno Chicago Grill. I got Mediterranean flatbread pizza. Good, but the kalamatas were pretty salty and there were a ton of them. Guess what I'm have for dinner again tonight? It was a big pizza.

We went to the cheap (2nd run) movies and saw Harry Potter 5. I didn't want to see it this summer because I was focused on the final book coming out. In watching the movie, I kept thinking of each character's outcome in the last book. Kind of annoying. Is it just me or is Daniel Radcliffe actually becoming attractive as he matures? Spousehole and I had been having a pretty nice evening, lots of playful banter, etc., so I took his hand as we left the theater. You would have thought I had leprosy the way he pulled away from me. Asshole. Didn't seem to care that I was hurt. As soon as we got home, he withdrew to his basement cave (work/game room) to play video games. I mixed myself a rum and Diet Coke that was approximately the color of iced tea (i.e., a bit light on the Diet Coke) and went to bed alone.

Then he was nice as could be this morning, like it was no big deal. Took me to breakfast, we hung out in a used book store (yes, I enjoy that sort of thing - found a first edition I want), and saw another movie: Eastern Promises with Naomi Watts and Viggo Mortensen. Holy cow is he HOTT! Day-um. He does full-frontal in this movie too, but it's not in a sexy context at all as he is in the middle of a nasty, bloody knife fight in a steam bath. Great movie, but not for those with a weak constitution. Lots of graphic violence and bloodletting. I had to look away a couple times because it was so graphic. Concerns the Russian mob in London. Viggo is "just a driver" for a big mob family and Naomi is a midwife at Trafalgar Hospital who has helped deliver the baby of a Russian girl who died in childbirth. She is trying to learn about the girl and ends up entangled with the mob.

Hopefully I be back in full blogging and browsing mode tomorrow!

5 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

well damn who do they have working for that company....jeez.

Oh and no sex or sushi. damn at least you got a movie.

George said...

Thanks for the review Bunny ... I was thinking about the movie but I do not like graphic violence and blood ... it just turns my stomach even though I know it is all pretend ... I admit to being a wimp

Hope it gets better ... handholding, sex ... don't force it on him if you can get the other 2

h said...

I broke your complex cypher code!
Spymaster Troll! Boycott 26 7 7!

teahouse said...

Hey, just found you via Chelle's site. Love your writing! Sorry you didn't get sushi. But pizza sounds great!

The Creeper said...

Heh. My Friday night went down a lot like yours. Right down to the Dt. Coke and rum.

Saturday was very similar, as well.

And today was another day of getting along.

Minus the sex issue, days like this almost make me want to stay.

Almost.