Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Hi, my name is Bunny and I am an internet addict . . .

Right after I posted my HNT yesterday, our phone service disappeared and hence my DSL was cut off. The wonderful folks at the phone company say they'll have it repaired by Sunday at 6:00 p.m. HFS, what I am supposed to do until then? I have been jittery and unfocused. I'M JONESING FOR MY FIX, DAMN IT!!! (Trying to flip hair - CANNOT FLIP HAIR!!!!)

I am at the library now, temporarily calming the internet DTs. But I never made it around to HNTs yesterday and can't do too much surfing today (public terminal and all). I feel so disconnected from the world. Thank goodness I still have my cell for voice and texting. I can IM under my AIM username, but no one knows that except my family. At least I'm out of the house for awhile, right?

I got my hair cut today. 4 inches!! It's just at my shoulders now. Great length for flipping!

The kids are spending the weekend at my in-laws' house. Spousehole and I are planning to go out tonight. I told him I want sushi (feed my other addiction) and he said "maybe." Perhaps I'll cut him a deal: if he takes me for sushi, I won't try to get him to have sex this weekend. That ought to ensure I get my sushi. :)

We're planning to spend the rest of the weekend cleaning the house and disinfecting everything AGAIN. Boy is feeling much better (went to school every day this week!), but Girl is sick now. Not so sick that I won't send her to Grandma's though :) We have some projects that really need to get done before the snow flies. Since this is Michigan, that could be next week, even though it is 85 degrees F today. (Old joke: You know you're a Michigander when you've had frostbite and sunburn in the same week. )

Be well everyone. Hopefully I be back to land of the wired very, very soon.

*flips hair*

9 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

we all miss you...now you have to forgo sex for sushi? And I always find sushi makes me want sex... as does thunder, RedSox win, poetry, sunrise....

Prettylyf said...

come back soon and hope you get some sushi tonight lol

George said...

No matter where you are, customer service sucks

Have a good weekend ... hmmm you can't read it but the thought is there

The Creeper said...

Yeah, I think everyone in Michigan can relate to that joke. OMG. Don't you just hate it when your internet dies? I'm lost too. Well, I was until I got my new phone and I so love that ability to IM with it. I even switched to unlimited texting when I found out I could do that. You know, for the times when I'm not at my computer and I'm getting those lovely IM's from Iraq. ;)

Enyo said...

Love the new bra :)

I know how you feel about being internetless....sucks big time....and means the email and IM on my phone gets seriously abused....ours always seems to be the last they fix too because I live a bit out of the city....go figure.

Don't have too much fun cleaning this weekend!

BTW....do you know what's up with art, his blog is down?

sandy shoes said...

I get seriously unbalanced when my internet is down. Irritable, nervous, twitchy, unfocused. I do everything but physically shake.

Hope you're back on line soon.

Vixen said...

It ain't a thang...it's a hair flip.

You have no internet, *hair flip*..

You are trading sushi for sex, *hair flip*..

(is it working yet???)

crse said...

Oh man. Its like losing a limb! See i would take sex over sushi any day of the week. But then again, I hate sushi! I hope you get back on soon!

BOSSY said...

Bossy is in the same boat, sister grrlfriend.