Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

HNT


Another new bra, gray this time. Husband actually said he likes this one. Close enough to a compliment - I'll take it!

Why do we get half-nekkid? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1
___________________________________

I submitted mine (covered and uncovered). Go see and support a great cause!

17 comments:

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Great stuff. Have a great HNT

lime said...

that is a very flattering bra and you wear it well. you should take it as a compliment.

HHNT

Vixen said...

Totally flattering, looks lovely on you!

happyHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Great bra, buy two, smooth , no seams, can't go wrong with that find.
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice....

not2shy said...

I like it, covered and uncovered.

Polt said...

Looks purple to me...but then i could be biased. :)

And husband better like it!

HAPPY HNT!

Deech said...

Happy HNT! Tell Hubby he may want to read my post of a couple of days ago about taking things for granted!

I luv the pic!

Flyinfox_SATX

bdenied said...

Shows off your curves and makes you look very girly..great choice in bras.....you look hot and very feminine.

ATLLG said...

mmmmmmm...looks like it would be heavenly to run my fingers over...


HHNT!

~d said...

Heey!
Nice pic!
Love the bra!
(sweet!)

Damn I wish HNT wasn't ANON!!
*would love to know which (breast or breasts) are yours!
*I actually DO have my favorites...(sick, huh?
OH! And I am up too. So I know which one you are not!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Very purty!
HHNT

Anonymous said...

mmmm, very nice!

happy HNT :)

Evening said...

Pretty bra and nicely filled out.

I have been over to Boobie Thon. It is wonderful how many people participated.

HHNT.

dareuu said...

i love your bra shots. you have breasts that beg to be touched, nibbled and sucked. i like the simple feminine sexuality that you present.

i admit it. i have a blog crush.

TUG said...

Very nice choice. I think it is sexy and classy at the same time. HHNT!

SheenV said...

Mmmm, nice bra! Where did you get it?