Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Thank you to everyone

Thank you to everyone who commented and/or emailed on my last post. You really are the best bunch of blogger buddies a girl could ask for. I feel so much less alone with all of you around (virtually).

I'm doing better. Not so emotional as when I posted about the emotional roller coaster. I don't like when I get emotional like that. I feel vulnerable and weak, two positions I've never cared for.

I'm going to be just fine. My feelings for my friend are there, but I can deal with them. I know being with him is never going to be a reality, so I'm not going to dwell on it. I will continue to be in contact with him, to be his friend and let him be my friend, and hope that these feelings fade for both of us. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Now maybe I can finally finish the book I started reading LAST WEEK (I never read this slowly . . . )

6 comments:

The Creeper said...

LOL! I would also like to add that I am still reading a book I started months ago.

And it really sucks to read it now because one of the main characters has the same first name as the ex-wife he's rekindled his relationship with. Oy!

At first I couldn't read it, but now I actually find that to be some sort of warped comfort. Strange. So I will read it, especially since it's a good book.

Constance said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better, Bunny. But still don't be surpised if the feelings come and go for a bit... Yes, you can handle it. Yes, you will go on. But the heart also remembers...

Which book is it ?

Lady in red said...

my book reading suffers too when I get on these roller coasters.

George said...

Have to be objective, mind over matter and all the rest of that bullshit.

Have a great weekend

Vixen said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. *hugs*

Evening said...

Hugs