It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!
1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity?
Infidelity is a repudiation of the exclusivity terms of a relationship, whether that be an exclusive physical relationship, an exclusive emotional relationship, or, most commonly, both.
I am guilty of sexual infidelity, most recently on Sunday night. I was faithful for 9 years before embarking on a NSA sexual affair this summer. I was possibly cheated on last summer by my husband. I participate in PiC's infidelity as he participates in mine. I have been with two other married men when I was single, though one I didn't know was married until after we had been together.
2. What is the last thing you stole?
It was an accident actually - my daughter grabbed candy in the checkout line at the store and I didn't realize it. Neither did the cashier. We got to the car and I had unloaded all the groceries and both kids when I realized she had a candy bar in her hand. I know I should have taken it back in and paid for it, but I didn't want to unload the kids again. So I owe the grocery store $.75.
3. Name one place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why.
Alaska. It looks beautiful in pictures and I would love to be out in that wilderness, so removed from "civilization."
4. What movies can you watch over and over again?
The Princess Bride, all the Star Wars movies, A Christmas Story, and almost anything from Disney/Pixar.
5. Who is the last person you saw naked?
My husband, this morning, as he dressed for work.
Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.
1. Because I was really, really horny
2. To demonstrate love for the other person
3. For physical closeness
4. To get to sleep
6. To relieve stress
7. On a dare
8. Nothing on TV
9. To celebrate a special occasion
10. It feels good - duh!
Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.