Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday Memes!

Wet Wednesday - play along!

1. have you ever been so ashamed/embarrassed about your body or yourself that you could not be intimate with someone? why, and what did you do about it, if anything?

Yes. It sounds so stupid now, but I had a small skin tag on my upper inner thigh. Small, but it bothered me so much that I avoided intimacy so that no one would see it. I had it removed (no big deal) and that was that. Something that silly wouldn't bother me now, but it sure did then.

2. what is the part of your body you feel worst about, and why? what are you planning on doing about it, if anything?

My abdomen. I'm overweight and have stretch marks and c-section scars from having two kids. I am losing weight, slowly but surely, but the stretch marks and scars are here to stay, I'm afraid.

3. what is the part of your body you feel best about, and why?

I like my feet. I have pretty nice feet.


Wednesday Mind Hump! - Girlfriend Day Edition


Want to hump along? Click here to join the fun!. Today is Friend Day (Girlfriend Day, generalized for your pleasure); here goes:

1. Pick a friend at random

Chick

2. How long have you known this person?

Since I was 11 and in the sixth grade and she was 13 and in the eighth grade. We went to the same middle school.

3. What is this person's best quality?
I can't choose just one! She has a fabulous sense of humor and always has my back. Can't beat that combo!

4. What is your favorite thing to do with this person?

Just sit around and talk. We always end up laughing so hard we nearly pee our pants.

For more on Chick, read this post.

Happy Hump Day!

The Standoff: I haven't updated on the Standoff, because there's been nothing to say. Still no change. Over a month, 6 weeks or so I guess, no wedding rings.

5 comments:

Enyo said...

You are lucky to have such a great friend :)

Hope you are keeping cool.

Trueself said...

So do either of you ever mention the rings? Or you just walk around without them, not talking about it? I just have a hard time identifying with this because my husband and I, no matter how bad things have gotten, have never taken our rings off. I only take mine off when doing really messy things in the kitchen like kneading bread, and he has taken his off when working with certain tools. Other than that they are still there even though they mean very little anymore.

Cali Girl said...

This is the first I've encountered Wet Wednesday, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Having a friend like Chick is always a good thing. It's great to have a friend to laugh with til you almost pee your pants, lol.

I was wondering about how the wedding ring thing was going but I didn't want to ask, lol.

Have a great Wednesday.

Russ said...

Thanks for mind humping!