Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

HNT - Vampire Bite


This is one of my vampire bites from last week. These pokes got nuthin', but left interesting evidence of the attempt.


Why do we get half-nekkid? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1

We Michiganians are a wacky bunch! If you are going to cheat on your spouse, make sure he or she isn't a forensic scientist! Or at least wash your undies IMMEDIATELY

20 comments:

Kitty said...

bite me like that and you will get something! *wink*

Jim said...

Eew . . . at least it's good for a story or two, lol.

What I want to know is, what the hell happened to giving out cookies when you went to give blood, to keep people from getting weak and passing out? My last two times . . . no cookie.

Those bloodsuckers aren't getting anything from me until I start to see some chocolate-covered Oreos, or big Costco white chocolate-Macadamia nut, or something, to keep my strength up.

Feeling a tad weak now, in fact . . . ;-)

XO

Charlie said...

ouch! but hhnt anyway!

nope said...

Ouch! And OH how I have been THERE before... they can never find my veins...and I hate having my blood taken. They have to use those baby butterfly needles on me. I have to look away for fear of the pass out...whew....I can't even talk about it...lol.

Feel better :)
HHNT!

Evening said...

OUCH!!!!

HHNT to you.

Vixen said...

Yeouch!

happyHNT :)

Anonymous said...

Owie! Cheers and Happy HNT!

h said...

Happy HuNTing.

Polt said...

Well I hope the vampire was hot at least...like Brad Pitt in Interview with a Vampire.

HAPPY HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Well done you! What's a couple of bite marks between friends? HHNT

tkkerouac said...

Which makes you a vampire now too, Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

OWIE! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Yep! Sometimes, they go that bad...

Constance said...

Good Thursday afternoon to you Bunny !

Thank you for dropping by my erotica blog, and leaving the nice comment !

I appreciated it, so wanted to come by and return the favor !

Going to go read some of your other posts now --

p.s. I also have a nice girl blog, called 'Adventures of Loving Annie'
(http://www.lovingforyourheart.blogspot.com)

Ouch to the 'vampire bites' !

If you have them immediately apply 'Traumeel' over the puncture before they apply the bandage and leave it untouched for 6 hours, you should almost never have a bruise or a mark afterwards...

~Tim said...

Maybe you're just too thick-skinned.

HHNT

G-Man said...

Bunny....
My favorite day!!

BTW...Don't wear panties!!

HHNT

Stealth said...

You didn't have to tell the world that I am a day walker!!! LOL!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Ouch! Yeah, I almost pass out giving blood a lot. Hate it. My sympathies. Happy HNT

TUG said...

Hmmm, I'm a biter btw. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

EEk!