Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh No, It's Another Meme!

This one is pretty cool! Created by Gospel Bob and assigned to me (via tag) by the beautiful and only slightly insane crse.

Four first names of crushes I've had:

1. Chip
2. Sam
3. Matthew
4. Jeff

Four pieces of clothing I wish I still owned:

1. Girl Scout uniform (this is actually several pieces of clothing - so sue me)
2. size 0 jeans from sophomore year in college
3. navy blue Brooks Brothers suit
4. London Fog trench coat (I loved that coat - sob!)

Four names I've been called at one time or another:

1. Bunny (really and truly, not just made up for the blog
2. Lindy
3. Mommy
4. Dr. Medillicuddy Quack

Four professions I secretly want to try:

1. Personal chef (dinner parties of 12 or fewer, cooked by me in your home!)
2. Stripper (if I had my 22 year old body back)
3. High-class call girl (again, with the 22 year old body)
4. Buyer for a gourmet food market

Four musicians I'd most want to go on a date with:

1. Melissa Etheridge
2. Eric Clapton
3. Brian "Dexter" Holland
4. Johnny Cash

Four foods I'd rather throw than eat:

1. Mushrooms (mushrooms are fungus; jock itch and athlete's foot are fungi - you do the math)
2. Coconut
3.Brussels sprouts
4. Liver (calf, chicken, veal, human - doesn't matter, I'm not eating an organ designed to filter waste products)

Four Things I Like to Sniff:

1. Clothes fresh from the dryer
2. Babies (clean ones, natch)
3. Lilies
4. Fresh baked bread.

Four People to Tag:
I'm thinking, I'm thinking . . .

7 comments:

Jim said...

I think that the 4 professions are relatively easy to combine, and I'd be happy to interview you.

XO

Anonymous said...

See, now I wish I still had my Girl Scout uniform too. :)

Constance said...

I'm with you on the 4 professions and the foods, Bunny !
Hope that you have a great Labor Day weekend !

Vixen said...

I think I'd like those professions too!

And while I don't eat meat of *any* kind....that is a very good point you had about Liver.

LOL

Anonymous said...

A size zero! I was never a zero....Was a 2 once...lol.

terry said...

eeuw, i'd never thought of liver in this manner....i just hate the taste. but now... BLEAH!

The inside of me said...

I would love to be a male prostitute but then like you said I would have to have that younger body I used to have, lol