Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Mute Monday - The City





Cities that have played an important part in my life.
Hint: Click each pic for more info!



8 comments:

h said...

Great pics and a nice surpise when CLICKED-ON. Wish I knew how to do that. Happy Michigan Mute Monday!

Dial-Up Princess said...

great pics...happy mute monday

Kiki said...

Great pics! I love skylines of big cities! This was a great topic - I feel like I've travelled all over the place today! (and yes, my 9-11 is the one I didnt take myself)

Happy Monday Bunny!!

Jim said...

I'm having trouble deciding between the Gerry Ford - related sites in Grand Rapids, and the Buckskinners' Rendezvous in Muscatine . . . which would you rather do?

Great idea and pics, thanks.

XO

Constance said...

Good Monday morning to you Bunny !

It certainly looks beautiful in the pictures !

The last time I was in New York was the week before 9/11...
Next to me on the plane was a very sexy man who worked at one of the brokerage houses on the top floors that was hit the worst in the attacks... I have always felt sad about that, and wondered if he was there that morning...

Anonymous said...

Happy MM -- I don't have much to say today (sorta rainy here and it's affecting my mood). I think I'll sneak a book-read... But I had to say 'hi' to you :)

Enyo said...

Your pics today were awesome...I had a great time guessing...and actually got most of them right (I'm actually impressed with myself) lol seeing as they are all between 1 and 2.5 hours away from me...I _should_ be able to guess eh?


Jim -- I'm not Bunny but I _totally_ recommend the Ford stuff...especially if you have a love for history and/or have children with you!

Anonymous said...

The first two places are very familiar....even though I have been to either place. :-)