Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!


It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!


1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity?

Infidelity is a repudiation of the exclusivity terms of a relationship, whether that be an exclusive physical relationship, an exclusive emotional relationship, or, most commonly, both.

I am guilty of sexual infidelity, most recently on Sunday night. I was faithful for 9 years before embarking on a NSA sexual affair this summer. I was possibly cheated on last summer by my husband. I participate in PiC's infidelity as he participates in mine. I have been with two other married men when I was single, though one I didn't know was married until after we had been together.

2. What is the last thing you stole?

It was an accident actually - my daughter grabbed candy in the checkout line at the store and I didn't realize it. Neither did the cashier. We got to the car and I had unloaded all the groceries and both kids when I realized she had a candy bar in her hand. I know I should have taken it back in and paid for it, but I didn't want to unload the kids again. So I owe the grocery store $.75.

3. Name one place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why.

Alaska. It looks beautiful in pictures and I would love to be out in that wilderness, so removed from "civilization."

4. What movies can you watch over and over again?

The Princess Bride, all the Star Wars movies, A Christmas Story, and almost anything from Disney/Pixar.

5. Who is the last person you saw naked?

My husband, this morning, as he dressed for work.

Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.

1. Because I was really, really horny
2. To demonstrate love for the other person
3. For physical closeness
4. To get to sleep
5. Adventure/excitement
6. To relieve stress
7. On a dare
8. Nothing on TV
9. To celebrate a special occasion
10. It feels good - duh!

20 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I should add "Nothing on TV" to my list lol. While Alaska isnt in my country, I would love to go there too.

Happy TMI!

Ms SD

h said...

Happy TMI. I'll go to Alaska with ya. You can bring a copy of Christmas Story. But NO Disney!

Vixen said...

Ooo, I love Pixar films. I could (ok and HAVE, lol) watch them over and over again.

happyTMI!

Anonymous said...

Those are ten pretty damn good reasons to have sex!!!

Happy TMI :-)

Dial-Up Princess said...

good answers....happy TMI

Professor Fate said...

There was a lot of information there, but I don't think it too much. Happy TMI!

Sam said...

Nothing on TV is THE best reason lol

Stealth said...

hrmm..some of our answers are alike :P

Happy TMI!

Shibari said...

God Girl I love your answers you rock! HTMI!

Anonymous said...

I like all Pixar stuff -- except Toy Story. I know I'm supposed to like it, but it seemed really long and all the toy mutilations make me so sad.

Alaska? But it's cold there! I would have expected some place hot for you!

Happy TMI!

Cali Girl said...

Great answers! I had totally forgot about The Princess Bride!

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Alaska definately is a place I'd like to see as well. There is one part where they have daylight for some odd months straight though, that would drive me crazy since I'm more nocturnal than diurnal. Of course, the flipside is a period of time where it's dark all the time and I'd LOVE that! XD

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have gone back in to pay for the candy bar either. lol Excellent movie choices btw.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Another Alaska answer. I would love to go there too. It looks beautiful and I would love getting away for a week or so for some peace and fun. :D

I love The Princess Bride! And I love most things Disney/Pixar too. :D

Loved your answers, greaaat bonus. Happy TMI!

Polt said...

Just give tell the cashier the next time you're there about what happened, and ask them to add 75 cents. I did myself before. They look at you funny, but your conscious is clean. :)

HUGS..

Nick said...

Such a bad girl.

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

www.mojitomojo.net
Oh...Princess Bride....*nods head* "Assss yoouuuuu wiiisssshhhh..."
:D

Big Kahuna said...

Hey Rabbit,

Babushka and I will see you in Alaska some time!!!

crse said...

Alaska is everything you think its going to be. I really hope you get to go someday.

Anonymous said...

Does it make me sound like a wimp to say I dig The Princess Bride? Oh well. GREAT answers honey Bunny. Haha. Happy TMI. :]