Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TMI Tuesday!! #98

1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?

Treat your partner as you wish to be treated. If you want compliments, compliment your partner. If you want to be thanked for everyday things, thank him/her for everyday things. And so on and so forth. It doesn't make him treat me better, but I feel like a better person for making the effort.

2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think
it is acceptable to date at once?

Three. That's really all I could handle. I think two or three is okay, but more than that is just unmanageable, don't you think?

3. What made your worst kiss so bad?

OMG, where to begin? I didn't really like him that much anyway, he just jammed his tongue in my mouth, his tongue was really thick and gross, and my mom was watching from the living room window. If he had had bad breath, it would have been the ultimate bad kiss. But you must, must go read this: Best bad kiss story. Ever.

4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?

Apparently. I'm still married, aren't I?

5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have
sex with them?

Besides the obvious (make me come), compliment me in some way. Make me feel that you actually like something about me. Anything, dammit.

Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

I'm easy. Works every time.

29 comments:

Enyo said...

You're up late/early :)

I love your "best advice" you're definitely right and it's true for every relationship.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Okay,#4... Clearly the relationship hasn't lasted, but the lack of sex has. And... you say that you like having sex with him when he's not busy controlling you with it, so it sounds more like you have no sex instead of bad sex.

Stealth said...

hahahaha...your answers cracked me uup ;)

Vixen said...

"I'm easy. Works everytime"

*snort*

happyTMI!!!

Shibari said...

oh my gosh we are SO similar baby
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your #3 was just... too much, haha. LOL. Great answers. Happy TMI! :o)

The inside of me said...

Love your answers. I started laughing at #4 then I quit laughing. Too close to home. :)

Anonymous said...

I can see how your Bonus would work so well lol. ;] Great answers Bunny! Happy TMI Tuesday.

Edtime Stories said...

so you are easy?

great answers... bad kiss stories can be incredible.

Anonymous said...

Good advice!
The kiss thing seems horrible... your mom watching? OMG! LOLOLOL...
Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Happy TMI!!

h said...

Happy TMI. For some reason "I'm Easy" doesn't work for me!

Polt said...

Being easy...yep, that's a secret weapon that works every time. :)

HUGS...

Kiki said...

Good answers. That was one funny story about a bad kiss. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Bunny, you are too cute. I also love that Bonus answer!!!

Happy TMI!!!

Ronald Burgundy said...

Great TMI!!

h said...

P.S.

I meant it doesn't work FOR me. It usually does work ON me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with dates bubbas on #4. If our votes matter or anything ;)

Your bonus is true ~ but also too funny lol

Happy TMI, dear.

Anonymous said...

Awww at #4. Poor girl...

Dating 3 people at once? Hell, I ain't even close to being that brave!

Cali Girl said...

Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

I'm easy. Works every time.

LOL... I'm seriously cracking up over here on that one

me too and you're right, haha

Happy TMI, all great answers!

Dial-Up Princess said...

happy tmi...good answers...i can particularly relate to the husband one related to sex...i can relate expecpt well im divorced...lol

Madame X said...

OMG... love your answers. Especially the bad the kiss one! Have a great Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

#1 is like the Golden Rule & it is a good one. :)

Regarding your bonus answer, the orgasms aren't limited to just one, are they? ;)

Happy TMI!

Professor Fate said...

I hadn't expect "I'm easy" for a bonus answer. Happy TMI

George said...

You're easy ... good to know ... not too many are ... LOL

Babushka said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Great answers!

Big Kahuna said...

Bunny

I love your answers - some straight up and some brimming with sarcasm!!

Terrific TMI

Anonymous said...

Still married, eh? Yeah, so am I. Sex isn't BAD with us, but it surely could be better. I just have the unfortunate circumstance that he reads my blogs, so if i say anything bad about him, i have to live with it in the end. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

I'd be easy, too, if I could get away with it. =D

Happy (far, far too late) TMI!