Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Mute Monday - Just Say NO!







11 comments:

h said...

Happy Mute Monday. It could be my eyes were zapped by the Asteroid Shower but I can't read two of them!

Vic said...

Thanks for the choice of photos! Great just say nos

sparringK9 said...

just say no to the couple in the first brochure. ouch! er, happy mute monday. and i hate vampires too...the flying dawn melting purple skinned kind.

Vixen said...

Awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Good topic!
Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Good job. Happy Mute Monday!

Kiki said...

Happy Mute Monday! I like the contrast - say no to sex, no to sex, No to abstinence!

Sophia said...

I love it! Great MM and I love your intro....spousehole...hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mute Monday!!

Anonymous said...

Love Simon! Happy MM!

Infinitesimal said...

just say no to simon cowell!!

howl!!!!