Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Mute Monday - Zip

N. takes off on the zip line at the zoo on Thursday



S. waving hello from the zip line at the zoo on Thursday

The Zipper (aka the Barfer) at the county fair



The zipper pull my son wears
(for this and other Autism Awareness items go to Buttonsandmore.com)

What is this Mute Monday thang? Click the button below to check it out!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have never thought of a zip line. I love it!

~waves~

h said...

I didn't know those were called Zip Lines. Mute Monday is edumacational!

sparringK9 said...

the zipper!! oh man i loved that ride. it has a pull bar inside that allows you to control the spin of the car....we used to have contests for the most revolutions. now i have a broken neck. (repaired with titainium now) so my zipper days are over. i still can use a zip line though! happy MM!!!!

Vixen said...

That is AWESOME!

Love the pics! :)

Head Cookie said...

Happy Mute Monday ziplining looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Great job. Magnificent Mute Monday! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather view you (or others) on the zip line than do so myself :P

Happy Mute Monday to you!

PS Thanks for the Autism link -- will pass that along asap!

(And did you see yourself here? I even emailed ya...)

crse said...

Your son has autism? You know thats what i do right? If you ever need anything email me ok?

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

I heard that park had a zip line. Looks like fun.