Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm an Asshole

I'm feeling like an asshole today. There was a woman at the mall that I wanted to ask "Did you really think that hairstyle would look good?" After he dumped me off my float for the umpteenth time, I wanted to hold my nephew's head under the water in the pool (just for a moment; I didn't). I wanted to tell everyone what I really think. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy asshole. Oh, if only I had the guts to outwardly be the asshole I know I really am.

9 comments:

Trueself said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! What is it about today that is bringing this out in us? Well, I know my problem, not getting laid enough. Not sure but that might be contributing to your mood also.
;-)

Anonymous said...

I know the urge well, ( like when I want to tell the gun loving but still really nice older guy at church,"Stop being such on old stick in the mud grump!) I do think it was good that you showed restraint regarding holding your nephew's head under water. Hope you feel better.

Michelle said...

Yep.....we all have days like that....lol Some of us have many more asshole days than others though. Have I mentioned this is my husband's theme song? Of course, he doesnt' know that! bahahaha ;)

Anonymous said...

I <3 Denis Leary.

I have a lot of asshole days. Sometimes I act on that crap too. Probably why a lot of people tell me I have asshole tendencies. Oh well. Mostly it's just me being brutally honest about shit instead of just bluntly honest. Sigh. It gives me anxiety to hold too much in. That's my story.

I hope your day gets better for ya.

Evening said...

there are those days, aren't there, where everything and everyone just seem to irritate you?

This post made me smile.

Vixen said...

Yeah....I have days like that.

*sigh*

Phain said...

oh sweet jesus if you only KNEW how much i've sang this song over the past year - you'd immediately urge me to get therapy. i will forever associate this song w/ my exhusband who earned the nickname Dr. Asshole (or Dr. A for short) and that's what i refer to him as now on my blog.... I LOVE DENNIS LEARY!!!

nope said...

OMG... I just love you. When ever I am pissed off at someone, or having a bad day... I think... "your an ass-hooole!" in a Dennis Leary voice in my head. LMAO. I thought I was the only one...and well...it made me feel like...an asshole. LOL.

Anyway, you made this asshole smile :)

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

oh the kids in my family are forewared, I do retaliate for dumping me off the float ..... you better hold your breath!