Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Who, Moi?

My Erotic Personality is The Risk-Taker. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Risk-Taker!

The Risk-Taker needs an adrenaline rush to know sexual excitement. If it’s verboten, The Risk-Taker is first in line to give it a try. Defying social conventions turns this erotic type on like nothing else. If it’s liable to get them fired, divorced, or ex-communicated, their sexual juices flow fast and furious. They’re not likely to “listen to reason” because level-headedness is at odds with their needs. Most of them practice some form of this risky business in their daily lives, but some of them only fantasize about it. Either way, it is the notion that intrigues them above all others. Danger is an aphrodisiac to The Risk-Taker, and they are drawn to it regardless of the consequences.

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

6 comments:

Vixen said...

Funny. Go figure, eh? I think I might have guessed that. ;)

I'm a romantic. I took it two times bc I didn't think it was right and each time, same answer. Must be! Huh. LOL

Kilroy_60 said...

I enjoyed my visit... have added you to A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere.

There were several posts I thought of commenting on. Some people, though, consider that littering. So, for now, I thought I'd refrain. If you visit and wish to comment I will respond in kind.

I have a referral or two for you as well. There's an email link in my profile.

Until next time...

Cheers!

crse said...

Hey! I was too! Im guessing you knew that though...

Anonymous said...

Nice bit o' cleavage that you're showin' to the pontif there!!!

Ya little minx. :-)~

Anonymous said...

Cool. I'm going to go take that and then post whatever it says on my other blog, lol. Thanks. :D

Kittie Kate said...

Cool, I took it twice and like it both time, bottom and the student.