Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ok, Now He Took Me Out to Eat

. . . without me having to hint, hint, HINT big time or just outright suggest it. Perhaps me being soaked in sweat, holding a mop in one hand and a bucket in the other when he arrived home helped. :) Whatever it was, he took me out to eat. Just splitting a P'zone at Pizza Hut - no big. Cheap Ass My darling spouse got us one (1) drink to split too - "it's free refills" he says. Grand total: just over $8. He spoils me. The Pizza Hut delivery vehicle outside had this bumper sticker: Tee hee.

Then we went to the boat store - woo hoo! Big excitement! I looked at clothes while he talked paint - topside and below the water line - with the boat store dude. I did buy Girl some new deck shoes. She's outgrown the old ones and these were on sale. Found out I can get Sperrys and Sebagos there pretty cheap too. Cheaper than the regular shoe store. Good to know.

Spousehole seems to be better. Claims his problem was drinking a Fuze too fast, made him feel sick yesterday. Uh huh. I so don't believe that was it, but whatever. Maybe he's been back with his "emotional affair" chick (it's an email thing, I KNOW they haven't seen each other) and something happened between them. I'm not even going to hack into his email accounts to find out. If that's it, I just don't want to know.

6 comments:

crse said...

Oh man. He made you split a drink? They let you do that? This really is curiouser and curiouser buddy!

Anonymous said...

Gah! And I thought Pman was cheap. I'm sorry.

I wouldn't doubt he and his email chick had a bit of a tiff. lol

Southern Sage said...

did he at least get 2 straws and plates to split supper?
js

Anonymous said...

Are those pzone things even good? They look it but they kind of scare me. I definitely would have taken you somewhere else. Even let you get your own drink too. ;] Hopefully you got to pick the drink at least. You and spousehole's relationship fascinates me and I am not quite sure why.

Anonymous said...

I would have taken you to McDonald's and we'd have had our own happy meals, with separate drinks and all. How about it, you and I?

Anonymous said...

God, what a dork!! At least not knowing what's going on with his other girlfriend keeps you from blurting out something stupid in an argument. Keep trusting your gut...