Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged! By Kiki!

Here for Mute Monday? It's down one post!

I was tagged for this meme by Kiki ~sorry to take so long in getting to it. Want to know Who's That Kiki? Go check her out!


*What side of the heart do you draw first?


The right side.

*Can you dive without plugging your nose?

Yes, I learned early to blow out my nose when diving to prevent water in sinus cavities. Yeeouch!

*What color is your phone?
My home phones are grey and almost brand new. My cell is gray and 6 years old (I know, I am so lame.) Difference between gray and grey? Beats the heck out of me!

Oh yeah, I forgot the corded phone in the kitchen - white, with an 8 ft cord.

*Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?

A friend I will call NG, so we could talk and talk and talk and get to know one another better. Maybe then I wouldn't like him so much and could get him off my mind.

*Where are you right now?

At home, in the dining room, where we keep the computers.

*How do you feel about carrots?

I'm a Bunny, so I love carrots!! Seriously, I like them just about every which way. Raw, candied, in soups or stews. A fairly innocuous vegetable (though, as a diabetic, it counts as a carb for me. Bummer.)

*How many chairs at the dining room table?

Six, four Windors and two captain's chairs. The cherry table and chairs were built in 1931 and I am the second owner. The original owners received them as a wedding gift to be used in their summer home (they were wealthy). The table is gorgeous, but we have come to hate the chairs. I hate to break up a set, but I may have to invest in new(!) chairs in the near future. If so, all six chairs will match because I can't stand the captain's chairs!

*Who is the best Spice Girl?

Posh, because she has been the smartest at media manipulation. I couldn't stand their alleged music. Though Scary is claiming Eddie Murphy as her baby daddy, so she could take Posh's crown in that arena.

*Do you know what time it is?

2:49 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4 hrs)

*What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?

Start freaking out a little, as I inherited my father's claustrophobia. Press the alarm button and the little emergency phone button until someone tells me it is going to be ok. If stuck for a long time, I would probably end up having sex with whoever is stuck in there with me (assuming they are an adult), as sex would take my mind off the claustrophobia.

*What's your favorite kind of gum?

Not a big gum fan (I had braces as a teen and dropped the gum habit back then) but probably anything with a strong peppermint flavor, like Altoids gum.

*T or F: All is fair in love and war?

False, sometimes the end doesn't justify the means. (I'm keeping Kiki's answer, which was AR's answer, who kept WO's answer)

*Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?

Generally no. I have a pretty good command of the English language and have been called a walking thesaurus, so I usually know the meaning of words.

*Do you like to sleep?

Yes, but I rarely get enough. Between wiggly kids in my bed and worrying endlessly about every little teeny tiny thing, I don't sleep much.

*Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?

Arizona, Hawaii, and parts of Indiana.

*Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down?

No. Apparently I'm too old.

*Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?

No, I want the green one. My first car was a green (sautern gold, actually) 1967 Mustang and I love how the new Mustangs reflect the classic ones.

*What's something you've always wanted?

A happy, healthy, busy sex life. Alas, it doesn't look too likely.


*Do you wear a lot of black?
Pants and skirts, but not tops. I am pretty pale and black just makes me look ill.

*Describe your hair.

Shoulder length, maybe a little longer. Auburn in color, although it would be more red but I have it colored more brown in the summer because the sun makes the natural red too harsh. Naturally wavy to downright curly, but today I straightened with a flatiron because we're having a family portrait taken.

*Are you an adult?

Physically? Yes, I am less than 2 weeks from turning 40 years old. Mentally? Debatable.

*Who is/are your best friends?

Chick, who has been my BFF for 29 years, since I was in sixth grade and she was in eighth grade.

*Do you have a tan?

Somewhat. I have stripes where my watch and sandals cover my skin, so I guess so.

*Are you a television addict?

Used to be, but having kids broke me of that. I have just a few shows that I record or watch: House, 24, Prison Break, The Closer.

*Do you enjoy spending time with your mom?

Sometimes. Lately she has been pissing me off though, so I am avoiding her. She can't stop herself from criticizing me and ragging on my autistic son. But she'll probably buy me something to get back in my good graces soon. That usually works.

*Are you a sugar freak?

Yes, which is very, very hard for a near-lifelong diabetic!

*What is your favorite movie?

The Princess Bride.

*What's your sign?

Virgo, the Virgin - of course! (Wait, why are you laughing? Stop laughing!)

*Where do you wish you were right now?

In my husband's arms, making love slowly and sweetly. Oh, you mean a defined place? Oh, okay, um, New York City, with a wallet full o' cash to buy a whole new wardrobe!

*Who did you copy this from?

Kiki of Who's that Kiki?

*How do you know them?

The blogosphere.

*Would you have sex with them?

I just might, you never know. (Okay, probably not, since I prefer guys and she seems to prefer guys, but give us a little tequila and you never know . . . .)

*What brand of shirt are you wearing?

Cherokee v-neck tee from Target. Nothing special.

*Have you ever smoked anything?

Nope. Serious pink lung fetish - I don't breathe in anything toxic if I can help it. Never smoked tobacco, cloves, marijuana, crack, heroin, meth ~ nuthin'.
I may die with a green fatty liver, but my lungs will be pretty and pink!

Oh, who to tag? Whoever to tag? . . . I tag Neely, The Girl, and Zig, to try to lure him back to posting again!

3 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

wonderful deary...you did the whole thing.

Kiki said...

YAY! Good answers! I happen to be a walking spell checker! Now we just need a walking dictionary! :P

Cali Girl said...

*What's your sign?

Virgo, the Virgin - of course! (Wait, why are you laughing? Stop laughing!)

haha... I'm a Virgo too and I always try to pull the Virgin thing and ALWAYS get laughed at

what?

I swear I am!! ;)

Your answers were great!