Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!


It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?


Over. If you do it any other way, you are doing it wrong.

2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?

Everything down and FLUSHED. My baby BIL doesn't flush (age 32, unemployed, lives with his sister, and, hold onto your hats ladies, he's single- email me if you want more info).

3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]

Friday night.

4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]

Sex, definitely. I can forgive a physical indiscretion, but falling in love with someone else would be horribly painful and probably unforgivable.

5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?

Half to my parents, then divided equally amongst my church, my pet volunteer project, the local Humane Society, Planned Parenthood, the American Red Cross, and the Salvation Army.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.

As a member of the Governor's Honor Guard on Mackinac Island, I had tea at the Governor's Summer Mansion with Michigan's then-First Lady Helen Milliken, in the gazebo that was featured in the film Somewhere in Time. The filmmakers donated it to the State of Michigan after the movie was shot on Mackinac Island.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree about the toilet paper and I can't handle the non-flushers either. Flush already!

Happy TMI!

h said...

Happy TMI. One of your charities suck, but nobody's perfect.

Dial-Up Princess said...

happy tmi

Anonymous said...

Good answers... I share #1 with you 100%...
After reading a few others #5... I feel a bit selfish... but good selfish.. ;-)

Shibari said...

Happy TMI love... hope you are having a fabulous day... *smooches*

Anonymous said...

You stuck to the rules and gave it all away (I and others cheated lol).

I was at Mackinac Island as a child. I remember it as a very pretty place!

Kiki said...

Happy TMI! Good answers! Your BIL = EW!

Anonymous said...

Non-flushers :eek: My son has bouts of that. I think he thinks you only flush if you wipe and when he pees well, he doesn't so...

:sigh: Boys

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Bunny , you run in some interesting crowds.

Anonymous said...

WOOT! - for Friday Night.

Happy TMI.

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!

crse said...

we have this weird flush/non flush thing going on here...

Anonymous said...

I do so hate when people don't know how to flush a damn toilet.

Happy TMI Tuesday. :)

Sexy Duet said...

Seriously, how hard can it be for an adult to flush, ew!!!

Happy TMI :)

Ms SD