It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!
1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Over. If you do it any other way, you are doing it wrong.
2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
Everything down and FLUSHED. My baby BIL doesn't flush (age 32, unemployed, lives with his sister, and, hold onto your hats ladies, he's single- email me if you want more info).
3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
Sex, definitely. I can forgive a physical indiscretion, but falling in love with someone else would be horribly painful and probably unforgivable.
5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
Half to my parents, then divided equally amongst my church, my pet volunteer project, the local Humane Society, Planned Parenthood, the American Red Cross, and the Salvation Army.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
As a member of the Governor's Honor Guard on Mackinac Island, I had tea at the Governor's Summer Mansion with Michigan's then-First Lady Helen Milliken, in the gazebo that was featured in the film Somewhere in Time. The filmmakers donated it to the State of Michigan after the movie was shot on Mackinac Island.
Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.