Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Memes

Unconscious Mutterings, the Free Association meme

  1. Music :: Player

  2. Insanity :: I haz it!

  3. Curtain :: show over

  4. Nickname :: Bunny

  5. Container :: Store

  6. Roast :: Beef

  7. Thong :: Underwear

  8. Purple :: Polt

  9. Holidays :: Suck

  10. Christmas tree :: Decorate


  11. BTW Sunday

    ~'Tis the Season Once Again~

    By the way...

    Are you participating in any holiday festivities today?

    No, not today.

    Do you enjoy listening to holiday music?

    Sometimes, but not before Thanksgiving and really not until about a week before Christmas. Though I am going to a Hanukkah concert next week. That'll be interesting. It's these guys who perform some new pop-rock style Hanukkah songs.

    Is your tree up and decorated? Any gifts under it yet?

    No. In fact, I haven't even put up a tree the last three years. 2004 I was very pregnant and on bedrest. 2005 I had an autistic preschooler and an infant and just didn't want to deal with it. Last year I had an autistic preschooler and a toddler and just didn't want to deal with it. Now I have a collapsing marriage, an autistic kindergartener, and an extremely active toddler, and I don't know if I want to deal with it.

    I haven't purchased any gifts yet. A. We have almost no money for it and B. I'm just not into it yet.

    In the 12 Days of Christmas, which gift would be your favorite?

    Five gold rings. I could sell them for some cash.

    What makes you feel the "Grinchiest" during the holiday season?

    My nephew's immense greed. The kid wants EVERYTHING. My kids just don't ask for much and he is so greedy in comparison.

    What does Christmas really mean to you?

    The birth of hope, a time to focus on others.

    If you could give only ONE gift this year, what would it be?

    A gift of money to a particular program at my church that I support.

    Enjoy this Christmas season and have a blessed holiday!

5 comments:

George said...

May you be blessed for your unselfish thoughts ... life isn't easy and you handle it so well

xox

Michelle said...

Funny.,...my first thought for "purple" would have been {Plt also....lol

I've been catching up on your blog. (Been a bad blog reader lately). Sorry you have so much going on. :(

ryc: I took the tunnel :)

Constance said...

Good Sunday evening to you, Bunny !

Rare roast beef sounds good about now, with yorkshire pudding and creamed spinach...

Polt said...

Heheheh, you and Chelle BOTH thought of me and purple! How sweet. :)

HUGS...

Vixen said...

I really like this meme.

I'm having a hard time with Christmas this year too. *sigh*