Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Mute Monday - Winter



These two snowy trees photos were taken by me January 2007 in Boyne Falls, Michigan




9 comments:

h said...

Wow. It LOOKS pristine peaceful and beautiful. Not sure I'd want to be IN the picture, but it looks nice.

Happy Mute Monday new year!

ATLLG said...

Brrrrrr.... I need to warm up after that... ;)

Love the video. The people in my house can't stand that I know that song so well. cjuckle.

Edtime Stories said...

I love the snow... thank you

moi said...

Love the photos. And I always had a soft spot for the Abominable Snow Monster dude.

Weekends Off said...

Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,

We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.

Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives

We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.

And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of you.

Happy New Year Bunny!

Jenny said...

The lighting is amazing.

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Oh... you are trying to make me love winters... Aren't you? Those photos are so fairy like... Ok... I mean enchanted...;-)
Your answers to the precedent Meme are really giving us the full picture, and I so empathize with you...
Have, no matter what, an happy New Year's Eve... and I truly wish 2008 will see you happiest.. ;-))
Oh... and.... Happy MM!!

Vixen said...

Love your pics :)

Anonymous said...

Just Lovely! Happy MM!