Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nice or Naughty?

You Were Naughty This Year

You Were 70% Naughty, 30% Nice

You may not have been good this year...
But you sure had a really good time.
And nothing from Santa could top that!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...was it any surprise Bunny? ;)

George said...

Aside from the poll, reality tells me that you're naughty, in the best of ways, about 98% of the time

Constance said...

Good Wednesday afternoon to you Bunny !

I was 35% naughty and 65% nice.

Clearly the poll knew nothing about my erotica blog :)

Anonymous said...

I love to be 90 percent naughty. This is the only way I can come to hell one day. That's what I want.

I can not imagine that I sit in heaven between all the do-gooders, the hypocrite and bigott people. How boring.

No, to be naughty can be a program!

Anonymous said...

Naughty is the NEW nice...

Kittie Kate said...

I was an Angel this year. 15% naughty, 85% nice.

Trueself said...

60% naughty, 40% nice here

I was just a bit surprised by that. Thought I'd been a bit naughtier than that.