Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

HNT - Favorites

This week's HNT theme is to repost a favorite picture from the past year. I couldn't pick just one, however, so here are three I liked.



I like this one because I love leather and skin
and this was probably one of my favorites to shoot.

I like the submissiveness suggested by this one


I just adore the color of these panties

Why do we get half-nekkid? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1

26 comments:

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Great choices. Love them all. U r very sexy and I cant wait to see more in '08

Have a great HNT and a wonderful new year

HHNT

M.K

Anonymous said...

All three are nice, but the last one in the panties is MY favorite! HHNT!

SheenV said...

I like them to in my own special way, lol!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Great choices!
You naughty girl!

Looking forward to next year!

HHNT!

Blue said...

I agree with your choices. You are indeed a very sexy woman and these photos reflect that. :)

Here's to '08!!

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Cheers!

Blue laced panties is my favorite shot!

TK Kerouac said...

Great choices, especially the last one. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Happy HNT!

Keyser Soze said...

I can't pick either! Those are all great! HHNT!

Vixen said...

Lovely! Great picks.

HappyHNT!!!

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed these as well. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Polt said...

Tough decisions, I'm sure! :)

Happy New Year and Happy HNT!

Snow White said...

I'm glad you posted 'em all... Happy HNT! xox

Lapis Ruber said...

I remember each of these from the first time round. Beautiful! Happy HNT and Happy New Year to come.

SignGurl said...

I vote for the purple panties!!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday and Happy New Year!

Madame X said...

Great choices. I think my fave is the blue lace panties... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Nice takes on the bests of the best!!!
I do love the panties color!!
HHNT!

Stealth said...

ooo I love love love the top one, Bunny. Leather and skin - yum :) Very sexy, but then...they all are :)

Edtime Stories said...

nice collection

Moosekahl said...

leather, lace, and thigh highs...all very nice! Happy HNT

Rae said...

I have to go with the blue panties as my personal fave--they really are a fabulous cover.

Happy HNT! (day late)

Oh, and LOVE the plumbing post...if I could laugh without having a coughing fit at the moment, I would.

Zoely said...

sweetness how did i miss you yesterday??
Dayum!
Lovely pix!
HHNT & here's to a better 08!

Bob said...

Nice photos. . . more, please.

Bob said...

Weber cooking tip: Leave the center burner off and situate the chicken or turkey in the middle. Second tip, place the turkey in a V-shaped rack that's adjustable.

No, this is not a sex blog or a mommy whining blog, or a spousehole bragging blog - -- it's a cooking blog!

Let me know how it turns out.

bdenied said...

all your HNT's were good and they were all sexy as hell too....each one of em

Blessed said...

Very well done.
I haven't done a HNT in so long.

Anonymous said...

GREAT GREAT choices. The first one is my favorite of the three. So sexy.