Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fiction from the Fertile Imagination of Bunny

This is fiction, drawn, as is all my fiction, from a combination of imagination and experience. This is has been floating in my brain for a while and just needed to be released.


As I stand before him, he tells me in a gently confident voice to undress. It isn't a request. It isn't a barked command either; just a simple direction I am nonetheless compelled to obey. I remove my clothes one piece at a time. This is so different than the usual tearing at one another's clothes to which I am accustomed. I feel much more naked, raw, this way. On display.

He looks me all over, his eyes touching me as surely as if they were fingers, drawing goosebumps wherever they go. The cold hotel room air doesn't help. I would not be doing this if I did not trust him, but this level of exposure leaves me feeling a bit helpless, at his mercy. Through my nervousness, I feel myself dampening in anticipation of his touch.

But he does not touch me. Not yet. He directs me to lay back on the king-size bed, upon which he has already turned down the bed covers. “Show me” is his hushed command as he lowers himself into the chair he has placed at the edge of the bed.

I open my legs. He draws breath in sharply as one manicured finger disappears into the clean-shaved folds, palm resting on the tuft of hair that remains above. While the hidden finger of my right hand circles my enclosed hard nub, a finger of my left hand dips into the flowing moisture below. I use this moisture to lubricate my nipples and stroke and pinch them, the right hand never wavering from its task lower down. I can't look at him while I do this, so my eyes are closed, my head back against the downy pillow. It turns me on more than I expected, demonstrating this most personal undertaking without him joining me.

After a time, my pleasure building, I've nearly forgotten he is there. As I approach the edge, my back arched, hips thrusting, he says “Stop.” I whimper my displeasure, but do as I am told. At some point he has removed his clothing, save the boxer briefs struggling to restrain the volume within. He reaches into the ice bucket and removes one cube. I anticipate the cold on my skin, but am caught off guard when he inserts it in my already dripping vagina. I stiffen at the chilling invasion, but relax when the cold is matched by his warm tongue on my swollen clit. He inserts a couple more ice cubes, then slips a lube-covered thumb in my ass. The cold ice, hot tongue, and thrusting thumb provide an intensity of sensation I've never before experienced. Within minutes my legs begin quivering, then stiffen as the orgasm courses through my entire body.

“That's my girl . . . God, I love how your ass clenches my thumb when you cum, baby.” My labored breathing prevents a verbal reply, so I just tear at his briefs, eager to claim their contents. I want him in my mouth, but he denies me with a smile. “I want your ass today, sweetheart.” I start to roll over onto my stomach, but he again stops me, “No, I want to look into your eyes.”

Laying on my back, he places a pillow under my hips and I pull my legs up. As he kisses me, I feel the tip of his cock pressing gently against my ass. “Harder,” I moan into his ear and he obliges. Entering my ass slowly, but firmly, a lusty, guttural moan escapes his lips. I love how this angle gives me the dual pleasure of fullness in my ass and still allows his cock to hit all the right places in my vagina through the thin membrane separating them. We look deeply into one another's eyes as we move together in this intimate dance of pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist, holding him as though I will never let go.

“I want you to cum again, babe. Will this help?” he asks, handing me a small, but powerful vibrator. “Yes,” I reply, kissing him deeply. We move closer to the edge of the bed, repositioning the pillow, and he re-enters my ass while standing so he can see our joining and watch the vibrator work its magic. In this we have morphed from lovemaking to fucking and it is just what I need.


His hard thrusting in my ass, our bodies slamming together, and the unrelenting stimulation of the vibrator combine to bring me very close to orgasm. He pinches my nipples in a way that would be excruciatingly painful were I not so incredibly aroused. My legs quiver and my brain starts turning to mush. I look at his lust-filled face and he says the words that push me beyond the brink “I love fucking you, baby.” I gasp as the contractions overtake me, the pleasure so intense I can't breathe. I can feel my muscles gripping and undulating around his cock and this is apparently too much for him as well. He nearly screams as he fills me with his pent-up orgasm, his cock pulsing repeatedly until he is spent.

He collapses on top of me as we both try to catch our breath. After a minute or so he kisses me tenderly. “I don't want this night to ever end, baby, he says, brushing my hair from my eyes. “Me neither,” I reply.

17 comments:

Evening said...

HOLY MOLY!!!! That made a cold day feel alot warmer!! Nice, Bunny. Really nice.
xo

Anonymous said...

Very hot!
So sexy.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Woaooaaaooo!

You're a wild thang!

ATLLG said...

my pants wish you could see their "extended enjoyment" of this post....pant pant

Rae said...

Damn, if i hadn't just had a CSG encounter of a lifetime I would be so turned-on right now. Okay, I still kind of am, but don't have the energy to do anything about it.

And I LOVE that painting! If I had $1500 to spend I would be getting a silkscreen of that right now. His entire new collection is so gorgeous.

SignGurl said...

My brain (and pants) just turned to mush reading that! Bravo!

Edtime Stories said...

ummm wow...

BirdMadGirl said...

Truly lovely and extremely visual :) Well done!!
xoxox

Sailor said...

Very nicely written, and very, very exciting- which has become very obvious in my jeans, lol

Well done!

George said...

Good one girl ... George likes

Zoely said...

Hey girl. I don't know if you're doing HNT this week but there's something at my place for ya.

Anonymous said...

I'll touch myself now.
jsull

G-Man said...

Very nice Bunny...
Beautiful AND talented..
G....xoxox

Em said...

Incredibly erotic!

Anonymous said...

Very, very... sexy.

Unknown said...

Nice!!!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.