Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Mute Monday - Colors

College Colors



Grad School Colors




Some other colors I like



* * * * *

Lets101 Quizzes - online fun quiz

Hmmmm. Smart, loud, always has to have the last word, longs for freedom, rebellious, playful, curious - yes, that's me. Someone loves me right now? If so, let me know because I'm in the dark! Dominant in relationships - this has been true for many years, but I long for a major switch, at least in the bedroom, at least sometimes. I want so much to be dominated, to not be in charge sexually. Yes, running things still works for me too, but what gets me really, really wet is the idea of being roughly "taken," controlled, hands tied, "manhandled," pinned to the bed or the bedroom wall or the shower wall, to be with a lover who doesn't ask for what he wants - just takes it, no hesitation, a lover who will dominate me while still focusing on making me enjoy it, not letting me forgo my own pleasure in favor of his. Does that make any sense? Any volunteers?

18 comments:

Zoely said...

claps hands...well done!
no linky-love for me? :-(
Happy MM!

h said...

I wondered if anyone would go this route. Very nice pics. Happy MM.

sparringK9 said...

whaaaa? no orange and blue gator colors. uh uh. good take on the colors....i wonder if someone is gonna do "gang" colors. grrrherhahaha

happy Mute Monday!

dareuu said...

my hand isn't the only thing in the air. i volunteer.

Unknown said...

Hahah! Very clever! Happy MM! XD

George said...

To playfully switch from dominant to submissive ... another sexual spark to keep everything alive.

Happy Monday Bunny

xox

Constance said...

I totally understand... even if I can't volunteer :)

Anonymous said...

Your sex desire totally makes sense. It also got me feeling pretty hot and bothered as images of taking you that way ran through my head.

Vixen said...

Great picks :)

bdenied said...

I think that means you want to be wanted.......not a bad thing to want to be wanted.....so hot that he just has to have you...that kind of dominanted?

Johanne said...

I think you have your colors!!! ;-))
And for the other part of your post, I have to say that yes, it exists, no, it is not too much to ask to feel desired at that point... It is what all of us are dreaming of... and yes, it exists... I found it... ;-) a little late in life... but at least, I found it... ;-)

SM said...

Is that Wayne State in Nebraska?

BirdMadGirl said...

Michigan State huh?? Well, I can say that the only time I'm a fan of MSU is when y'all are playing Michigan. GO BUCKEYES!!! ;)

But HELL YEAH on the Red Wings!!! I've been a fan since birth :) I'm a total Wing Nut Puck Slut ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Bunny! I love the little quiz things you post, I usually end up doing them. I can't resist things like that. Lol. =/ Happy belated Mute Monday!

Desmond Jones said...

Go Green! Go White!

But, you're probably Whitecaps over Lugnuts, aren't you?

;)

The Creeper said...

I'm with you on both of your "other colors".

Heh. That Virgo description fits my (now former) friend perfectly.

*sigh*

I miss him.

oatmeal girl said...

Michigan State? Oh no!!

GO BLUE!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! And I am so stealing the memes...Happy (Late) MM!