Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Look - I'm Live Blogging!

Okay, I'm at the library right now, just escaping from the fam for a bit. The most freakin' adorable guy just sat down across from me. About 6', dark curly hair - slightly damp from the helmet, black leather jacket, helmet, black leather boots, long slender fingers with nice nails, gorgeous blue eyes with long dark lashes, AND HANDCUFFS. I shit you not. He's got handcuffs. He saw me looking and smiled and said they hold his gloves shut tight at his wrists when he rides in this weather. He has a set on each side and tucks the unused bracelet of each up his sleeve while he rides. Let me tell you, I was so turned on watching him unlock each cuff and put them in his pockets. I can't even tell you how turned on. OMG.

Unfortunately I look like shit right now, so I don't think he'd be interested. I look ok in my faux shearling jacket and ivory scarf, but I don't have on make-up and I'm wearing my glasses, not my contacts. No make-up and glasses - there's a hot look (NOT). And my period is going to start any f'ing minute (hence the poll people - look to the right!) and I have acne like I'm 14 instead of 40. Yeah, I'm a total hottie at the moment.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

To hell with the look and the period, shag him before he gets away.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

The period starting any minute is probably why you're horny and checking out a guy with handcuffs. No?

Jump him anyway.

George said...

Depending on the style of glasses ... glasses turn me on ... you should have asked him where he kept the paddle

Rae said...

OMG, I'M turned on by that! The biker guy and handcuffs stuff aren't even my thing! But, seriously, that is just so beyond hot...

I'm majorly jealous of the hotness fun you got to have...

exile said...

my it's getting humid in the rabbit hole

The Creeper said...

Dayum!

I answered your poll, but didn't like the options, so I'll explain my answer Lucy.

No, we don't. Why? Because he fa-reaks out. Seriously. It's so bad that I won't let him touch me a few days before or a few days after because he freaks. To the point of ripping the bed apart and throwing shit on the floor and swearing while digging out new sheets. Frankly, it's mortifying. So yeah, we don't because of him.

Vixen said...

*pfbt*

It's all about confidence baby.... Who cares what you look like, it's what you exhume! ;)

*muah*

Polt said...

Well, if you can't make a move on him, sweetie, send him my way! he sounds hotter than hell! :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

i dont think i would on her period, i dont run red lights

Johanne said...

Oh! Bunny!!! At least give it a try!!! It can't be that bad!!! I KNOW THAT FOR SURE...LOLOLOL...
And... why that guy isn't coming at my library??? I am the lady in charge of the public computers... so he should be there...lolol...

Blue said...

If he gave you a second of his time about the cuffs then I'm SURE he didn't mind the way you look.

A. Secret said...

This post cracked me up and I TOTALLY needed that right now! Thanks Bunny. I would have given anything to be there with you so we could be elbowing each other!
XX