Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Not-So-Mute Monday: A Submission on Submission

He had responded to my call same as always. He was in the suite, waiting for me, with my drink in his hand and only his boxer briefs on. The red ones. He had undressed me slowly, folding each of my garments lovingly, as always, leaving the thigh-high stockings on. My living sex toy spent extra time on my feet, he always loved my feet. He had licked and teased me through a couple average orgasms, following my every direction without complaint, when I finally agreed that he could remove the briefs and get the attention to his cock that he so desperately wanted.

He entered me slowly, kissing me all the while and sighing into my mouth as he moved slowly in and out. After a time his pace quickened and my own pleasure built. I bit down on his shoulder, but he pulled away. "No marks. She'll have a fit if she sees anything - you know that!" he hissed. "You will not talk to me like that and I will mark my property as I see fit," I replied before biting down hard into his shoulder. His eyes glazed over as they always did when I reprimanded him harshly and he returned to his thrusting with even more vigor, seemingly lost in subspace.

Then it happened -the moment I never expected. He stopped and pulled out. "No, not today sweetheart," he snapped. He roughly flipped me over onto my stomach, pulling my hips into the air. "Today is my turn." He dipped his fingers into my sopping wetness and drew them up to my ass, thoroughly wetting my puckered rosebud. "What are you --" my question trailed off as his intent became clear. He began pressing his cock against me. As I steeled myself for this most intimate invasion, I found my head swirling. He was taking me!

The pain was searing as he pushed himself into me without regard for my comfort or even consent. I was too stunned to say or even think anything, but soon realized my hips were matching his, stroke for stroke, as he pumped in and out, reaching around to massage my swollen, aching clit simultaneously. All I could hear was my blood rushing through my ears as the pleasure trumped any and all pain. His breathing became more ragged, as did mine. The combination of his cock in my ass and his fingers on my clit became too much as wave after wave pulsed through my exhausted body. He bent over me, biting hard into my shoulder as his climax followed on the heels of mine. He sneered into my ear "Who is whose fucktoy now?"

We collapsed onto the mattress, his body on top of mine, his weight almost preventing me from breathing. My mind still whirling, trying to grasp what just happened. And coming to terms with the fact that I liked it. A lot.

I never though he had it in him. He would still have to be punished for such insubordination. But it could wait.

13 comments:

Zoely said...

nice! love it!
Happy MM!

ATLLG said...

OK... I need to take a moment to catch my breath....

Anonymous said...

I want to hear about his punishment...

Johanne said...

What a nice moment of switching!! Love this so much!!!

Blue said...

I have something to send you via email. Kinda goes along with this theme. And there's something for you on my blog. :)

G-Man said...

Bunny
Bunny
Bunny...WOW!!!
Awesome story!!
Very well written, one of your many many talents...xox

Unknown said...

I love the red collar! Merry MM! XD

Bruce Johnson said...

Ha....serves you right!....no biting....teeth marks ain't cool, especially to a unknowing spouse.

Deech said...

Hmmm...is it right to say, "Turnabout's fair play?"

Flyinfox_SATX

Anonymous said...

Nice. ;) Good for him. I love when my boyfriend does things like that and just flips the roles on me in seconds. Nice post. I hope you get to punish him appropriately. ;)

The Java Junkie said...

My oh my! Happy MM!!

Constance said...

YUMMY !!!

Bad Bad Girl said...

ahh- lovely