Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Mute Monday - Submission


I could have gone a couple ways with this week's theme. There was the religious angle and the sexual angle. You can guess which way I went. I even threw in a not-so-mute monday story in the post below.










15 comments:

ATLLG said...

First on hey it me I'm first...

Anyway... glad to see you went with the "sexual" orientation.

I would have had to go to church at lunch and asked for another confessional.

h said...

Very nice, as per usual. Loved the insertion of some originals. And the sense of FUN in the cartoons.

Happy Mute Monday!

Vic said...

Ha! Love those red gluteus maximi! Happy MM.

Anonymous said...

This is so yummy on sooo many levels, Happy MM!

Johanne said...

Great pics, Bunny!!!Going to read the text now...;-))

Vixen said...

I'm loving the topic this week.

~grin~

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your picture selections. I like how you did a mix and added some of your passed hnt ones in there too, nice. Happy MM! :)

Gina said...

Great pics! Thanks for stopping by the Shed. You are welcome anytime! Happy MM!

George said...

Nice to see a little bit of you in there

Constance said...

Mhmmm, glad you went with that angle :)
Some of the pictures quite rattled my cage :)

Secondhand Rose said...

OMG I love that last pic! But he has to give me a pedicure first -- you know, earn the right to kiss my pretty feet, darnit!

Happy MM :)

BirdMadGirl said...

Oooooh, tethers... I want some of those for Christmas!! :)

Beautiful MM, my little Bunny!!

I love your images :)

SheenV said...

Oh, I like your post!!

exile said...

is this a blog post or a x-mas list?