Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

HNT - Christmas Gift Edition!

If you came here for half-nekkidness, I'm sorry to disappoint. If it is titillation you seek, try my story from yesterday ;-)
This week's HNT theme is to virtually gift three people from the bloggy world. Here are my three:


For The Girl with Secrets, Hermione's Time-Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. With this gift, she can give herself more hours in the day to tend to her demanding work, her beautiful family, and her many and varied "social engagements" of which I am terribly jealous. And maybe have time to blog about them all as well!


For Vixen, this thong, because I saw it and it was just too perfect for her:

For Zoely, this book to plan for the ultimate celebration, hopefully sooner rather than later!


Why do we get half-nekkid give virtual gifts? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1

16 comments:

nope said...

These are great Bunny :)

Happy Holidays and HNT!

Zoely said...

LMAO love it!
thank you very much! apparently you & i think alike!
HHNT wonderful woman!

db said...

Merry Christmas Bunny

Edtime Stories said...

hmmm virtual gifts? I guess I am left out.

Anonymous said...

Aw - thanks Bunny! You know EXACTLY what I need. And yes, I caught the remark about "time to blog" - I'll get there eventually. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Merry Christmas! Love you!!!!!

tkkerouac said...

LOL, these are great gift choices
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas bunny
HHNT!

Polt said...

Very thoughtful gifts, Bunny my dear.

Happy HNT and holidays!

Keyser Soze said...

Yay!~!!!! HHNT!

BTExpress said...

All perfect gifts! Happy HNT and a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Now, if we can just get Vixen to model it for us ;)

Vixen said...

Cute! Too funny. Thank you so much! *MUAH*

happy holiday HNT!

Anonymous said...

I love your choice of gifts, Bunny!!!
Happy HNT and a very Merry Christmas to you!

George said...

Only the merriest of Christmases for you.

Bless you

BirdMadGirl said...

I need to ask Santa for that book as well :)

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Those are fun gifts!
You sure do have a lot of cool stuff down that rabbit hole.

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! I f'ing love that thong too. I want one, heh.