Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mute Monday - Dog Days

What is Mute Monday? See Artful Sub for an explanation and join us!!





This is not my late dog Cubby, but looks a lot like him. My Cubby died 5 years ago at age 13. He had diabetes, Cushing's Disease (adrenal, not pituitary), hypothyroidism, allergies, and ear problems. He got insulin shots 2x daily, chemo drugs 2x a week, and other meds every day. He was the sweetest, most loving little guy ever. I miss him dearly.



Nephew dog Bruno enjoys the cottage too.





I know Bob is a cat. You know Bob is a cat. Bob, on the other paw, has no idea she is a cat. She plays fetch, comes when you call her, and growls at the children. An honorary dog today.
(She has a bobbed tail, that's why she is Bob. And the Humane Society adopted her out as a boy and she already had her name when the vet said, uh, no, this is a girl.)

15 comments:

Vixen said...

That is a BIG cat. LOL

:)

Unknown said...

I just love Bob!! Does he often cross dress?

~meow/ruff~

Jen said...

Great pics! I wanna go to the cottage too...

h said...

Happy Mute Monday. Bob would make a great spokescritter for the trans-specied.

Kiki said...

Happy Monday! I love dogs (even cat-dogs) Great pics! I'm sorry that your Cubby went through so much.

sparringK9 said...

grrherhaha! i LOVE cat dogs. and, wow your dog has a boat! i need to introduce trout! happy MM and thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

Bob rocks. My friend has a cat that thinks he's a dog, lol. He even chases after cats doesn't like to eat any form of cat food. Great pics! Happy Mute Monday! :o)

Anonymous said...

Bob the girl cat is adorable :)

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Cubby reminds me of our old dog, Boots. I miss him a lot, too.

Anonymous said...

Your Bob looks just like our BoBo! He also came when called and acted like a dog. I've heard silver tabbies are the friendliest of cats and these two seem to prove it ;)

We also called BoBo "BoBo The Hutt" beause he was, well, fat.

He passed away a few months ago and we all miss him. Give your Bob a kiss from me!

ZigZagMan said...

that is one fine cat.......:)

Anonymous said...

Love the BOB!

Kate

tm said...

I LOVE BOB. And you little pup was adorable if he looked like that sweet white one.
Cute pictures.
xo

rob said...

I once had a cat a bit like that. He used to come along on walks, without a lead.

The inside of me said...

Bob looks a little over weight, lol but nice.