Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Thing are Much Better Now

We talked and things are better. Still not sure what happened but we're okay, I guess. Kids are having fun, I'm getting some work done around the house. I got to watch a movie I've been trying to watch for a while (dense, can't just watch it half-assed) and have enjoyed eating whatever I want without concern for anyone else's preferences or dietary restrictions.

I have the car back, so I have wheels again! And the garage didn't charge us because they said we've given them so much business lately they feel like they owe us one. How's that for bizarre? Lol - I think we've made several major payments on the owner's boat, what with the POS, the POC, and MommyVan. If they worked on motorcycles they'd have all our business!! And our money.

Spousehole and I will have to talk some more when he comes home, but he feels bad about being an asshole and said so. That's amazing progress for him. He also told me he loved me on the phone and that's also amazing progress, since I didn't say it first.

9 comments:

G-Man said...

Bunny...?
Do you love him?

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop? Like he's being nice in front of his parents so he can come home and be an asshole all over again?

Phain said...

i'm still scratching my head that he left you at home...

Vixen said...

Hmmm....

I guess what counts most is that *YOU* feel better.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I agree with dates bubbas. I hope, for your sake as well as the kids, that he is not playing nice in front of his parents to come home and be an asshole x 10. If he was sorry for it, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. Verbal and emotional abuse is sometimes worse than just physical.

I'm glad you feel better though. Just be careful and cautious.

George said...

He feel bad about being an asshole? I thought assholes had their heads rammed so far up their assholes that they never knew what to say

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling better and that you had a decent talk.

Anonymous said...

Yay for having wheels again. Yay for a little quiet time. And yay for somewhat of an apology.

Things are better around my house, too. I'm not sure what happened, what switch was flipped exactly. I feel like I don't know how to act around him. It's very weird.

I'm also not sure I actually want them to be better and I have my doubt about things staying this way. Like dates bubbas said, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

crse said...

Oh sunshine....I hope it stays somewhat better. That was beyond assholism what he did...