Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Men's Celebrity Crushes

This article by David Zinczenko, from Men's Health, purports to reveal what a man's celebrity crush reveals about him. It's somewhat interesting. I believe this describes my husband:

If he fantasizes about...Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson
It may mean...
That he has darn good taste. Physically, they represent classic feminine beauty-their curves, their skin, their heart-stopping faces. That may mean he has very high standards - and seeks relationship perfection.

So how did he end up married to me? He does have high standards and seeks relationship perfection. Too bad he'll never get that perfection from me! I may have some curves, but mostly in the wrong places! My skin? I still have acne - at 39! (I actually had better skin as a teen). And I'm sure Spousehole would say that my face is heart-stopping - from fright! The only thing I have in common with Halle Berry is diabetes; the only thing I have in common with Scarlett is, well, we're both female, I guess. Of course, he also likes the young 'uns:

If he fantasizes about...The young, troubled beauties (Paris, Lindsay, Britney)
It may mean...
He's attracted to risk-takers-and women who don't care what other women may think about them. That, and perhaps the boy has got more loose screws than a hardware store.

Loose screws - tee hee. That's him too! Now if only he fantasized about Angelina Jolie just like I do . . .

8 comments:

Kitty said...

What if we both fantasize about all of them? lol

Interesting post.

ATLLG said...

I've gotta go read that now.....

Of course I prefer to say I'm a real man that likes REAL women...I've heard HER say.."I think you can actually find something you like about every woman you see."

True...

Anonymous said...

I think men fantasize about women in general, occasionally letting a name come in to represent the women parts...

An interesting question is who isn't on the list of male fantasies... my no-go list is always based on age difference (too creepy) or personality (can't stand the brain).

Anonymous said...

What if you fantasize about Emily Watson? The article really did have that category. An amazing actress of average looks who displays breathtaking courage in the roles that she chooses. C:)

Anonymous said...

He didn't mention mine (the lovely Jenna Fischer ) I wonder what that says about me. Not sure I want to know

The inside of me said...

I just fantasize about all women. What does that mean? I am horny?

ZigZagMan said...

Ya know friend....wife and I fantasize about Jolie.........but we'd never ever fall asleep in her bed. That whole fear of waking up in a tub of ice missing a kidney paranoia thing!! :)

crse said...

holy shit, zig is scaring me with his right on target comments today. Ive actually had the would fuck angelina jolie but fear waking up missing a kidney talk...