Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Collecting on a Debt

Trying to get my naughty fiction-writing mojo working again. A short attempt:

I had barely walked through the door when he grabbed me. Kissing me forcefully, he pressed the full weight of his body against me, pinning me to the wall. One hand held both my wrists over my head, while the other explored me at will.

We made our way to the bedroom, where he proceeded to relieve me of my clothing, kissing and stroking my eager body in the process. I started to speak, but he shushed me: “No talking.” After removing his own clothes, he joined me on the bed, returning to his earlier aggressiveness. He sucked and lightly bit my breasts, his hand exploring and discovering just how wet he was making me. He moved between my legs, kissing and nuzzling my inner thighs, his hot breath driving me insane.

He fingers spread my lips apart and his tongue worked it's magic on my engorged clit, teasing and sucking it to full attention. He slipped in first one, then two, and finally three fingers, pumping them in and out of me in rhythm with his tongue's action just above. Just when I thought I could stand no more, he slid his slippery fingers down further and circled my smaller, puckered pink hole. I wanted it so bad, all I could do was moan “yes, yes;” he slid one finger in my eager bum and his thumb in my wet pussy. His hand worked in and out of both holes as his tongue continued its critical work. My hips rocked and bucked in time with his hand until I could hold back no more. The orgasm welled inside and teetered on the edge before overtaking my entire body. My muscles tightened around his hand as my whole body convulsed with pleasure.

As I came down from my high, he moved up and kissed me. I loved tasting myself in his kiss. “Thank you, baby, that was amazing,” I said. “You're welcome,” he replied with a smile. “After all, you said I owed you one.”

8 comments:

dareuu said...

I think the mojo is back. :)

Mina Lamieux said...

Thanks for the visit over at our place. I so love tasting myself on my lovers lips as well.

The inside of me said...

Damit my AC must not be working again, I am sweating here. Thanks

Anonypus said...

Nice welcome home!

The Bizza said...

Oh my... nice visual...

Lovely...

Anonymous said...

Very HOT!

Edtime Stories said...

loved it babe...

crse said...

whoa thats hot sister!