Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Mute Monday - Boys of Summer



(I know: Boys of Summer implies baseball. But these are MY boys, doing summer things. So there. Picture tongue sticking out.)
No, I did not approve that ugly-ass hat Spousehole is wearing. I considered editing it out, but decided to leave it as an example of what a doofus he can be. (I went to the OTHER Big 10 school in our state; he did NOT attend the school he is representing.)

What is Mute Monday? See Art for an explanation and join us!!

P.S. I'm almost done with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'll be back to reading all your blogs as soon as I'm finished.

P.P.S. 1:13 p.m.: Finished Harry Potter. I may now fully return to the world. May.

10 comments:

h said...

What does a Michigan Grad say to a Michigan State Grad?

Would you like fries with that?

Why does Michigan play on artificial turf?

Keeps the cheerleaders from grazing.


What has 22 legs and 35 teeth?

Michigan's starting defense.

What has 5900 legs and 200 teeth?

Michigan's Faculty.

Why do they dump warm Gatorade on Michigan's coach when they win?

The Professor who had the recipe for ice died.

Happy MUTE MONDAY.

Vixen said...

I love that top pic. And despite you being so unhappy w/ what your hubby is wearing, lol, it's a good picture in that it's so...'perfect'. I don't have a single pic of my kids w/ their dad. It's just not what he did. Sad.

Anyways. Great post for Mute Monday :)

Anonymous said...

Aww I think many of us ignored the "baseball" reference and went ahead with our own thing ;) Your boys are so cute! Thanks for posting!

Jen said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

No comment on that thing he has on his head, lol. :p

Cute boys! Happy Monday. :o)

Anonymous said...

First of all, "Hi" and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Because of you, I'm doing this Mute Monday thing -- but my 'boys' are not for kids at all!

I'm off to read more at your blog ;)

Anonymous said...

At least he's not sporting a Tex-ass A&M hat. Nor a Tex-ass Longhorn. Yes, somewhat stupid to be wearing a hat for a school you didn't attend, but hey... he's Spousehole!! I personally prefer the moniker of another certain Big 10 school, but I can't name names.

crse said...

My brother has that same hat. No he did not attend the school either. For christmas, his neighbor dressed up his five year old in a cheerleader outfit from Ohio State (he has a party for the big ohio state/michigan game each year) My lord your kids are cute sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute, you should feel so blessed :)

SheenV said...

Really, you let him out of the house with that hat on?! I feel for you.