Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!


It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!

1. Who was your childhood hero?

Perry Mason. Seriously. I was a weird kid. And Nancy Drew. I wanted to be Nancy Drew, then go to law school and be Perry Mason.

In real life, my Dad, who is still my hero.

2. Have you ever had sex with someone who has a myspace page?

Not at that time; they may have one now. (I've been with one person for 10 years; myspace didn't exist before then. Oh wait, I guess it's now 2 people within the last 10 years, but I don't think the second has a myspace page either)

3. What fantasies have you openly told your partner about?

I have told my husband about several threesome fantasies, MFM and FFM. And my very detailed Wes Bentley fantasies. (He was in American Beauty and, more recently, Ghost Rider. Yes, I liked Ghost Rider. You got a problem with that?)

4. Have you ever said you love someone but didn't mean it?

Yes (she said, eyes downcast in shame). I was young and stupid and said it after he said it, although I didn't mean it.

5. Have you ever woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you?

No, I usually had at least some clue.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell....

When we had been married about 8 months, my husband and I had spent a long weekend at my parents' house. There was never really any privacy there, so we were anxious to get busy when we got home. Undressing as we went up the stairs, kissing hungrily, hands everywhere - you get the idea. The sex was athletic, acrobatic, and, ultimately, dangerous. I moved forward as he moved in to kiss me and WHAM! My forehead, his nose. Blood everywhere, nose crooked. We ended up spending the next few hours in the emergency room. It was broken, but good. Every nurse, doctor, or aide started off by asking, "How did this happen?" By the end of the night we thought it was pretty funny. He still likes to tell people how I broke his nose. Including my parents and our pastors. (I've told this story before, in case you think it sounds familiar.)

On another note, Semi-Celibate Man posted his 7 random things as per my tag! Go show him some love so he doesn't disappear from the blogosphere altogether!

21 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

The broken nose story was a laugh... sorry.

Perry mason...really?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just love your Bonus... but, hey... I'm almost ashamed to smile at the story... ;-O
Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your bonus answer!! I love it

Happy TMI

h said...

Happy TMI, Sweets. Why on Earth did you tell your Pastor?

as

Burt said...

Love the broken nose story. Happy TMI.

Anonymous said...

Gotta, I mean GOTTA, watch out for the ol' head-butt.

That'll kill a mood... hehe!

Have a great Tuesday, Bunny!

Vixen said...

I love your bonus too! LOLOLOL

HappyTMI, love!

Anonymous said...

I loved the Nancy Drew books growing up. So did my mother - she always prided herself on her detective skills but succumbed to a life as a housewife. I think she would have had a great career in the CIA - my brother and I could never get anything past her!

-OGN

nope said...

Nancy Drew was my childhood hero too... lol. In elementary school, my bf and I would play Nancy Drew for the entire recess... I was Nancy of course and she was Georgine... I embarassed her quite a bit one day when we came in from recess and during 'circle' time I asked my teacher to call me Nancy and her George... in front of the whole class...

Thanks for sharing :) You made me smile!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI!

Shibari said...

Hey great facts... Thank you for sharing Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

LOL and wow @ your bonus. Good job y'all.;)

And OMG Wes Bentley... I adore that boy. He's beautiful. I looved how he looked in Ghost Rider. I like the movie too. I'm actually about to pop the dvd in and watch it while I blog hop. :)

Awesome answers! Happy Tuesday. :o)

Anonymous said...

I thought the story was familiar ;)

What I want to know is, were there -- are there -- naughty Perry Mason fantasies? :p

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a photo of your face & the pastro's face when he told the story lol

Happy TMI!

George said...

Great TMI ... by the way, I posted my 7 random facts the other day.

Big Kahuna said...

Your Dad is your hero - That is awesome!!! I like the bonus question as well.

ZigZagMan said...

Perry mason and a broken nose??? :) Happy TMI!! :)

Tessa said...

omg - a broken nose.. and I thought my post was a mood breaker.. geesh!
happy tmi

Nice & Naughty said...

Love the bonus!!!

The Made Up Maiden said...

LOL hilarious answers!

crse said...

I LOVED PERRY MASON!!! And your bonus rocked.